Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

The latter

Tried recharging it with 1.5 cans of the shit you can get from the auto parts store and it's just not filling. I suspect there's a leak that's pretty bad somewhere.

I kept squeezing the trigger on the can and the meter would never move

Last summer when I recharged it, the needle went into the green area so that's why I think something is wrong. It can't be THAT low to the point where the needle isn't moving unless it's just running out the line as I squeeze the trigger

IDK man
Wait so no freon is coming out the can or ur emptying the cans and the gauge isn't moving?

Man I been rocking with my mechanic for a long time. When ever he get out the game I'm fine be sad as hell. Cause he really look and take care of you. You go in for one thing and he'll call and be like I saw this and this..... then he'll say we'll you can get by but I could go ahead and take care of it now.... bet handle it. Come time to pay he tell me I'm like for everything.... he like yea hell I give him a tip and bought stuff from his kids. He had saved me a ton of money

Not my car but IDK man

Did a moment of self reflection yesterday after the issue with my therapist

I decided to start applying for jobs to see what's out there. I really wanna get another house so I can really hold off on the car for a while at least

My biggest challenge would be the no AC in the thick of summer having to transport a child back and forth. That is going to be mitigated somewhat with her camp being in the subdivision next to mine with early morning drop off and late evening pickup.

Plus with the current custody situation, I have her half the month so it won't be stupid crazy. But I do think my current vehicle has more than exceeded my needs and the maintenance isn't going to just stop being an issue

IDK man
Have you looked into buying cheap land and then building?

I have these and love them. I've lost 2 pair in 2 years but don't care cause they cheap to replace.
Which model specifically

I'm about to pull the trigger so they can be here in the next day or so

Edit: can you "find my device" with the ones you have also?

Last edited:
It is working
If it was me based on what you're saying id get the ac leak detector with UV dye in it and get u a UV flashlight might not cost more than $30-40 total

Then when its darker out check both the valves with caps on em, follow all the ac tubes and check the compressor from under the car

Its possible if u have the time and patience u can fix it yourself

In a lot of cases I don’t have think nepotism is a bad thing

But this Kardashian/West thing for their child kinda got under my skin because it was a kid that got their spot taken taken that was extremely talented and deserved. On top on them letting her wear her own clothing that I can guarantee wasn’t support or be wore when you look at everybody else outfits/costumes.

Last edited:
If it was me based on what you're saying id get the ac leak detector with UV dye in it and get u a UV flashlight might not cost more than $30-40 total

Then when its darker out check both the valves with caps on em, follow all the ac tubes and check the compressor from under the car

Its possible if u have the time and patience u can fix it yourself

Nah nah nah he knew all of this already. He doesn't need any help.

Let that nigga sweat like tyla.

Which model specifically

I'm about to pull the trigger so they can be here in the next day or so

Edit: can you "find my device" with the ones you have also?
Screenshot_20240529-113121.png

No find my device with them I don't think. I never even took the time to see if it was a feature.

In a lot of cases I don’t have think nepotism is a bad thing

But this Kardashian/West thing for Thor child kinda got under my skin because it was a kid that got their spot taken taken that was extremely talented and deserved. On top on them letting her wear her own clothing that I can guarantee wasn’t support or be wore when you look at everybody else outfits/costumes.
This post crazy cuz I’m currently watching this shit in disbelief

Man I been rocking with my mechanic for a long time. When ever he get out the game I'm fine be sad as hell. Cause he really look and take care of you. You go in for one thing and he'll call and be like I saw this and this..... then he'll say we'll you can get by but I could go ahead and take care of it now.... bet handle it. Come time to pay he tell me I'm like for everything.... he like yea hell I give him a tip and bought stuff from his kids. He had saved me a ton of money
A good mechanic is priceless but even with a trustworthy one things I learned to fix on my own still end up costing me a fraction of the price and the knowledge is worth it.

Had to replace the ignition cylinder of my car, the specific part where u turn the key bc whoever tried stealing my shit cracked the inside with a tiny flathead screwdriver. A few YouTube vids and googles I ordered the part online for $150 and replaced it in 5 secs.

Idk what my mechanic would've charged but I would've have to get a tow just to get to him. Dealership was charging $900 just for the part.

Back