Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Still gas in the lines. Only a short term solution. His parents would have to visit a gas station eventually if the power was out long enough. And even that solution is very finite cause most gas stations now use electric pumps.
What’s a electric pump?

Still gas in the lines. Only a short term solution. His parents would have to visit a gas station eventually if the power was out long enough. And even that solution is very finite cause most gas stations now use electric pumps.

they got like a propane tank or they pour in gas from a container?

What's interesting is that I've read quite a few articles over the years that debunk these shoes as things that help kids learn to walk

They said let them be barefoot as much as possible

A lot of people got bunions and shit cause of those shoes
You only getting bunions when you don't size up. I mean I feel like most responsible parents once they feel the shoes getting tight and the toes bunch up yea go ahead and get some more but you can't let them rock the same ones they got when they were 2/3 months old and now they 9/10 months yea they gone messed up feet

Wait what?

How does that gas power the generator that need gasoline?

Nah, AP gotta explain what he means cause that's two different types of gas. Propane/natural gas is different from petroleum gas.

I never heard natural gas being used in a generator.

But I’m not well versed in the different type I see

Nah, AP gotta explain what he means cause that's two different types of gas. Propane/natural gas is different from petroleum gas.

House generators are pretty great but the upfront cost turns people away

I like my solar/electric joints cuz you can run them inside without worrying about fumes n all that. I usually have that joint to keep my fridge on when the power goes out from a hurricane. I can charge it back up using solar panels or I can charge it by plugging it up to the gas generator in the daytime since we usually dont leave the gas one running all night

Here, petroleum is King.

They are tapped right into a gas line that was created when the subdivision was created.

I don't think they'll face this situation but I could be wrong. I'll ask my Dad. Great question

Here, petroleum is King.

They are tapped right into a gas line that was created when the subdivision was created.

I don't think they'll face this situation but I could be wrong. I'll ask my Dad. Great question
I had no idea they could do this. That's good because natural gas is usually the cheapest option

Back