Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Yup. You know what's funny is I remember when meek mill dropped I'm a boss. Dj at the spot I was working was iffy about playing it but people kept requesting it. He finally played that shit one night. He called me to the dj booth like "look at this shit" and mfs were the most aggressive on the dancefloor than we've seen i swear niggas were moshing in a corner, everyone knew the lyrics. He was like "fam its over" 😭😭😭😭😭😭

That was the first time I felt like I was aging out of the club scene. I was 26-27.

I feel like this was happening back in the day. I remember in Atlanta when Crime Mob, Eastside boys or Amy type of Crunk music was played, negros start mosh pit behavior. As a female either You was jumping and pushing with them or you moved out the way

A whole bunch of songs were not dancing songs but the DJ played it or mixed really well

I feel like this was happening back in the day. I remember in Atlanta when Crime Mob, Eastside boys or Amy type of Crunk music was played, negros start mosh pit behavior. As a female either You was jumping and pushing with them or you moved out the way

A whole bunch of songs were not dancing songs but the DJ played it or mixed really well

that whole crunk set if you wasnt wit it.. take yo ass to the bar or go for a smoke til its over 🤣

Back