Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

There’s a difference between stupid Tik toks and
Dancing closely w a woman in a mating ritual

When the last time u been in a club
Yeah I can verify mfs don't dance in the club. Mfs just stand around doing bottle service staring at other mfs doing bottle service.

Restaurants that have a dj are the new vibe. At least here anyway. Those kind of spots have picked up mad steam.

Yeah I can verify mfs don't dance in the club. Mfs just stand around doing bottle service staring at other mfs doing bottle service.

Restaurants that have a dj are the new vibe. At least here anyway. Those kind of spots have picked up mad steam.
I like to boogie when I go out so do women I don’t understand standing around and recording shit

Going to most clubs now are weird cause it's everybody just looking at each other. I remember when you danced most of the night, parking lot pimped then got some breakfast...

Going to most clubs now are weird cause it's everybody just looking at each other. I remember when you danced most of the night, parking lot pimped then got some breakfast...

That was the 90's for me and the crew. Dancing with chicks, taking that hood pic; the airbrushed background with one nigga in the chair, proppin up at the bar when you're tired or spot a chick there, parking lot pimpin, then it's off to Coney Island, Silverman's, or some other 24hr joint for breakfast. Prolly get put on to the after hours spot while you there then hittin' that up for more dancing ans shit.

I like to boogie when I go out so do women I don’t understand standing around and recording shit
Honestly it's a byproduct of hiphop and all this negative shit these mfs rappingand singing. Who wants to bubble to get it back in blood? Who gonna actually want to grind to fuck my ex? It's just negative negative negative.

Took a night off one night for my boys baby shower. Fellas wanted to go out after so I hit a promoter and he tells me to pull up to this spot he's gonna be at and he'll take care of us.

Now the thing about this spot is their a pizza restaurant that only plays disco music. Like legit 80s disco. Literally called Pizza Wine & Disco.

When I tell you the fucking vibes were immaculate in this mf. Ratio was 3-1. Chick's dancing on tables and booths everyone just having a good time.

It's in the music. It's just some low frequency depressing shit we're listening to. Fucked the club scene up. Go to any club not centered around playing hip hop and I bet you probably have a decent time.

Honestly it's a byproduct of hiphop and all this negative shit these mfs rappingand singing. Who wants to bubble to get it back in blood? Who gonna actually want to grind to fuck my ex? It's just negative negative negative.

Took a night off one night for my boys baby shower. Fellas wanted to go out after so I hit a promoter and he tells me to pull up to this spot he's gonna be at and he'll take care of us.

Now the thing about this spot is their a pizza restaurant that only plays disco music. Like legit 80s disco. Literally called Pizza Wine & Disco.

When I tell you the fucking vibes were immaculate in this mf. Ratio was 3-1. Chick's dancing on tables and booths everyone just having a good time.

It's in the music. It's just some low frequency depressing shit we're listening to. Fucked the club scene up. Go to any club not centered around playing hip hop and I bet you probably have a decent time.
I agree music don’t make women feel sexy no more hence why the Afro beats joints be popping nowadays prolly the only spots right now that be having dancing til they sweat

Reminds a new Afro beats spot pops off here every Friday I’m a check it out when it warms up

From what I've heard, the 35 and up spots around Tha D got the best vibes like the spot y'all went to.

One of my boys used to run sound and DJ here. If memory serves me right, they got somebody else doing it now. I've been told the vibe is just right, folks actually dance and shit, you can pull digits if your game is on point and alladat.

Yup. You know what's funny is I remember when meek mill dropped I'm a boss. Dj at the spot I was working was iffy about playing it but people kept requesting it. He finally played that shit one night. He called me to the dj booth like "look at this shit" and mfs were the most aggressive on the dancefloor than we've seen i swear niggas were moshing in a corner, everyone knew the lyrics. He was like "fam its over" 😭😭😭😭😭😭

That was the first time I felt like I was aging out of the club scene. I was 26-27.

Back