Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Club always been overrated to me, especially if u don't dance.

Live music/performance always been the better vibe. Especially those outdoor festival events where dress code is whatever.

I've been working at a spot on the side that does shows regularly. The most lit are the (white) house music shows and anything where a lot of gay people show up.

They also seem to be the most drugged up.

Honestly it's a byproduct of hiphop and all this negative shit these mfs rappingand singing. Who wants to bubble to get it back in blood? Who gonna actually want to grind to fuck my ex? It's just negative negative negative.

Took a night off one night for my boys baby shower. Fellas wanted to go out after so I hit a promoter and he tells me to pull up to this spot he's gonna be at and he'll take care of us.

Now the thing about this spot is their a pizza restaurant that only plays disco music. Like legit 80s disco. Literally called Pizza Wine & Disco.

When I tell you the fucking vibes were immaculate in this mf. Ratio was 3-1. Chick's dancing on tables and booths everyone just having a good time.

It's in the music. It's just some low frequency depressing shit we're listening to. Fucked the club scene up. Go to any club not centered around playing hip hop and I bet you probably have a decent time.
You fucking tether. Every other post from you is "i hate black American culture".

You can sound like a white conservative all you want but hip hop is a multi billion dollar industry.

Nobody from the TWO countries you're from have contributed anything to the club scene

Ain't nobody tryna listen to 80s disco music.. coon ass nigga

Club always been overrated to me, especially if u don't dance.

Live music/performance always been the better vibe. Especially those outdoor festival events where dress code is whatever.

I've been working at a spot on the side that does shows regularly. The most lit are the (white) house music shows and anything where a lot of gay people show up.

They also seem to be the most drugged up.

sooooooooooooo... Ravers?

Honestly it's a byproduct of hiphop and all this negative shit these mfs rappingand singing. Who wants to bubble to get it back in blood? Who gonna actually want to grind to fuck my ex? It's just negative negative negative.

Took a night off one night for my boys baby shower. Fellas wanted to go out after so I hit a promoter and he tells me to pull up to this spot he's gonna be at and he'll take care of us.

Now the thing about this spot is their a pizza restaurant that only plays disco music. Like legit 80s disco. Literally called Pizza Wine & Disco.

When I tell you the fucking vibes were immaculate in this mf. Ratio was 3-1. Chick's dancing on tables and booths everyone just having a good time.

It's in the music. It's just some low frequency depressing shit we're listening to. Fucked the club scene up. Go to any club not centered around playing hip hop and I bet you probably have a decent time.

Blame the djs.. lol surely they can play some rowdy shit then transition to somethin muhfuckas can dance on some chicks wit. Damn shame

Blame the djs.. lol surely they can play some rowdy shit then transition to somethin muhfuckas can dance on some chicks wit. Damn shame
That’s the thing ain’t no shit to groove to right now even the RnB shit is combative as fuck

In our era DJs used to dedicate like 30 mins to a lil Jon then gradually get into some shit that d have u rubbing some ass

Always when u bout to bag the chicks too counter productive niggas
A little storytime....so I got a friend who swears she's Griselda Blanco and was the shit starter in my friend group. My cousin and I planned a weekend trip to Chicago and she wanted to go. My cousin said nope don't bring her, but I felt bad so I said I would talk to her before we go. I told her we're out of our element, people cut and shoot in Chicago so don't start no shit.

First night we're down there we go to a place out south. I see the most beautiful chocolate man I've ever seen in my life. He and I were eye fucking each other for about an hour before he approaches. We start having a conversation, game being tossed back and forth....this hoe starts a fight. Can't let her get jumped or worse so my cousin and I pull her out the bar. I was pissed!! Stayed in the hotel the rest of the weekend. Didn't talk to that girl for months when we got back.

Ole boy is currently rolling the streets of Tha D. He done got caught up in the snowstorm and everything buuuuuuut...

They can and mfs hate on them. These lil niggas pulling guns on djs now. They don't want to hear the shit that we used to be dancing to in the clubs cause to them that shit is dated.

If they don't play the bullshit people don't show up and the club owners and promoters mad, if they play the bullshit now they gotta deal with the shitty kids that love it. Eventually that shit getting shot up lol. 🤷🏿‍♂️

A little storytime....so I got a friend who swears she's Griselda Blanco and was the shit starter in my friend group. My cousin and I planned a weekend trip to Chicago and she wanted to go. My cousin said nope don't bring her, but I felt bad so I said I would talk to her before we go. I told her we're out of our element, people cut and shoot in Chicago so don't start no shit.

First night we're down there we go to a place out south. I see the most beautiful chocolate man I've ever seen in my life. He and I were eye fucking each other for about an hour before he approaches. We start having a conversation, game being tossed back and forth....this hoe starts a fight. Can't let her get jumped or worse so my cousin and I pull her out the bar. I was pissed!! Stayed in the hotel the rest of the weekend. Didn't talk to that girl for months when we got back.
That’s how it be too like damn is that the homie in the middle of this shit

Fuuuuuuckkk !!! Let me go help him out then the night is ruined

That’s how it be too like damn is that the homie in the middle of this shit

Fuuuuuuckkk !!! Let me go help him out then the night is ruined
People like that are one and done with me. I don't care how close we are as friends. You're not getting the chance to do that twice.

As a bouncer that's one thing I never played about when I stepped out. If you rolling with me act accordingly. I seen how bad a night can get off a bad interaction. If we gotta get to it we gotta get to it but it's not gonna be cause of anyone rolling with me. Not letting anyone put me in no fucked up position especially when I'm drinking.

One o
People like that are one and done with me. I don't care how close we are as friends. You're not getting the chance to do that twice.

As a bouncer that's one thing I never played about when I stepped out. If you rolling with me act accordingly. I seen how bad a night can get off a bad interaction. If we gotta get to it we gotta get to it but it's not gonna be cause of anyone rolling with me. Not letting anyone put me in no fucked up position especially when I'm drinking.
lol facts I used to come home every chance I could my freshman and sophomore year in college

That’s when some of the homies decided to transition to real thuggery, almost every night niggas would be in some serious shit

After that sophomore year summer in the city I told myself I ain’t coming back til I m done in school and that’s what I did

Prolly saved my life cuz a few ppl in that crew ended up getting killed

Mami Africaaaaaaaa
Reaching out 2 youuuuu
I AM coming home 2 youuuuu

I can't wait mane

AFRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK Amerikkka

I’ve noticed folks like clubs with mixed crowds the hip hop club still cool but too much janky shit at a lot of them. Trying be too cool maybe.

Back