Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I feel like this was happening back in the day. I remember in Atlanta when Crime Mob, Eastside boys or Amy type of Crunk music was played, negros start mosh pit behavior. As a female either You was jumping and pushing with them or you moved out the way

A whole bunch of songs were not dancing songs but the DJ played it or mixed really well

And I love the male /female back and forth lol

When the lady part come on , all the ladies be going off in da club

you made sure you knew the lyrics so you could rap along.

Honestly it's a byproduct of hiphop and all this negative shit these mfs rappingand singing. Who wants to bubble to get it back in blood? Who gonna actually want to grind to fuck my ex? It's just negative negative negative.

Took a night off one night for my boys baby shower. Fellas wanted to go out after so I hit a promoter and he tells me to pull up to this spot he's gonna be at and he'll take care of us.

Now the thing about this spot is their a pizza restaurant that only plays disco music. Like legit 80s disco. Literally called Pizza Wine & Disco.

When I tell you the fucking vibes were immaculate in this mf. Ratio was 3-1. Chick's dancing on tables and booths everyone just having a good time.

It's in the music. It's just some low frequency depressing shit we're listening to. Fucked the club scene up. Go to any club not centered around playing hip hop and I bet you probably have a decent time.

I gotta stop reading your posts. I just discovered that Back in Blood song. I kinda liked it on some dumb entertainment shit, but then I realized some dumb nigga probably died being hyped up by the song to do some dumb shit and I can't even like it anymore.

Back