Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Yes the trash ass parents are going to pay or it's Up. They obviously didn't teach their daughter shit and notice there was no scolding or discipline for her after the fact either

Two things here

Why is that person seemingly speeding on that narrow ass street

And two why is that baby in the street unattended

Two things here

Why is that person seemingly speeding on that narrow ass street

And two why is that baby in the street unattended
You can't tell if it's actually speeding, you don't know what the posted limit is.. the main issue here is poor parenting

Yes the trash ass parents are going to pay or it's Up. They obviously didn't teach their daughter shit and notice there was no scolding or discipline for her after the fact either

It looks like they were speeding and it looks like it's a residential area. So that'd be on them. If you get in an accident while breaking a traffic law then it's on you

Wow... but then why would I expect abw to on the side of accountability? Silly me
I mean yea the parents should know better than to let their kid run off into the street like that

But I'd bet the insurance says it's the drivers fault for speeding. I remember finding out your car can get hit and it be your fault if you were doing something you weren't supposed to

I mean yea the parents should know better than to let their kid run off into the street like that

But I'd bet the insurance says it's the drivers fault for speeding. I remember finding out your car can get hit and it be your fault if you were doing something you weren't supposed to
You don't know he was speeding. That an assumption being made, therefore a deflection from what we do know to be fact. The fact that there was an unsupervised child darting out in the street. That's the issue. Screaming speeding is the easy way out...

You don't know he was speeding. That an assumption being made, therefore a deflection from what we do know to be fact. The fact that there was an unsupervised child darting out in the street. That's the issue. Screaming speeding is the easy way out...
You can tell in the clip the car was likely speeding but you're right

Back