Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Didnt even think about it being fake but you right, they could be in on it together. I only watched that one vid but i saw in the comments that there were some others ones of her pulling up on him and him filming.

Yeah , like idk, instincts don't tell me to pull out a phone.

Like if something is happening to me, I am not necessarily like oh let me get my phone.

Now if I need pictures or audio for legal purposes then that's different. Bit I am not posting on the internet.

I had a stalker and I documented shit for the police

I have taken pictures/video of people to show my friends.

Example, we was talking about how people go outside in anything
And I go out and I am at the gas station and saw a man in his robe.
So I snapped a pic and sent it to her lol

And I use to travel alot between 2015 and 2020. So I would video my travels and capture random clips of people dressed interestingly or anything

But yeah I definitely had a video tapping phase, but not like someone trying to do harm and I am videotaping while shit is going down.

Why would I do that, hurricanes don't roll through my city tearing shit up
Hmmm, but you keep complaining about the same thing you know is going to happen every single year

We're done here sir

I wonder why no black entrepreneur creator has stepped into the wide open market of bonnets. We are all getting to the point of seeing being outside the house in the middle of the day wit a bonnet on as lazy self care.

There’s an open market to take the idea of a bonnet and make it look like something that looks like effort. Wide open market, it’s there for the taking

:niggaa:

I wonder why no black entrepreneur creator has stepped into the wide open market of bonnets. We are all getting to the point of seeing being outside the house in the middle of the day wit a bonnet on as lazy self care.

There’s an open market to take the idea of a bonnet and make it look like something that looks like effort. Wide open market, it’s there for the taking

:niggaa:
There are plenty of small black businesses that sell bonnets, head wraps, turbans etc.

Yes the trash ass parents are going to pay or it's Up. They obviously didn't teach their daughter shit and notice there was no scolding or discipline for her after the fact either

Back