Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

If you 30 and you still talking about things you did in high school congrats you peaked in high school.

Is it just high school? Or is that the formula for any point in life? Like if I'm 50 and I tell someone about something I did when I was in college, does that mean I peaked in college? Or what if I'm 60 and telling somebody about something I did when I was 40. Does that mean I peaked at 40?

Is it just that any time period that you talk about is the time period you peaked in?

Educate meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Is it just high school? Or is that the formula for any point in life? Like if I'm 50 and I tell someone about something I did when I was in college, does that mean I peaked in college? Or what if I'm 60 and telling somebody about something I did when I was 40. Does that mean I peaked at 40?

Is it just that any time period that you talk about is the time period you peaked in?

Educate meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
That nigga a proud juggalo. Imma need you to reel in any expectations on what this convo is going to yield.

Reread those exchanges, outside looking in, it look like I mighta really felt a way. I don’t, love you guys, an ego unchecked leads to a lot of bullshit. You need people to tell you to calm ya ass down sometimes. I appreciate that yall do it wit luv

Back