Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Reread those exchanges, outside looking in, it look like I mighta really felt a way. I don’t, love you guys, an ego unchecked leads to a lot of bullshit. You need people to tell you to calm ya ass down sometimes. I appreciate that yall do it wit luv
I was just fucking with u bro. Get your shit off nh.

CROWN HIM!!!!!!!!

Byron Allen Paramount takeover Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 16-15-58 Byron Allen submits $30 billi...png

Basically, they turned down his initial offer, so now he's gonna bring it straight to the shareholders by attempting a hostile takeover.

Stocks already up close to 7% today.

Perfect chess move.

Simply because, if the board turns him down, they're gonna have to answer to the shareholders and have to explain why they didn't accept the offer since it would increase shareholder value.

Also, if they turn him down now, the stock price is gonna go down.

Which will probably put more pressure on the board because then the shareholders would start calling for the board to be replaced.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out.

CROWN HIM!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1256995

Basically, they turned down his initial offer, so now he's gonna bring it straight to the shareholders by attempting a hostile takeover.

Stocks already up close to 7% today.

Perfect chess move.

Simply because, if the board turns him down, they're gonna have to answer to the shareholders and have to explain why they didn't accept the offer since it would increase shareholder value.

Also, if they turn him down now, the stock price is gonna go down.

Which will probably put more pressure on the board because then the shareholders would start calling for the board to be replaced.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out.
Wonder what that means for paramount+

Paramount Global is the parent company of Paramount Plus.

So, unless he plans on spinning it off, anything under that umbrella would be part of the deal.
I saw reports about it possibly being shutdown with discussions of other buyouts but this article answers the question
Per the report, Allen plans to sell the Paramount film studio, which has produced top movies from "Top Gun: Maverick" and the "Mission Impossible" franchise to the recent breakout thriller "Smile" and kid-friendly "Paw Patrol."

He would also sell real estate and some other intellectual property but retain the TV channels and Paramount+ streaming service. He would plan to run them on a more cost-efficient basis, Bloomberg noted.

That’s not to say I’m some hard rock, or shit won’t happen, I’ve been fortunate enough to just have left a dorm a few times before a riot broke out.

But I do find pride in doing what little I can do to help incarcerated men stay in contact with their love ones.
You know what

My fault. Thank you nigga...

Hey yo this shit funny as shit lmao

Ole girl said I threw my coffee to the side to distract them then took off running on some Scooby Doo shit

I gotta a friend girl that live in DC, she say the kids are getting robbed on their way to and from school for Canadian Gooses and Moose knuckle coats…. She say that shit is outta control…

I legit dont know how this coach decides to under utilize his best player by putting him in the corner 90 percent of the game and he still somehow leads the team in scoring game after game... it would make his whole team better and up his shine if he was a focal point just wild i didnt think he had 20

It's funny how much people are lied to about human nature.

The idea that human beings are rational animals that always serve their economical best interest is so fucking stupid.

Lol, reading this book about money, there's several quotes from Native Americans that are disgusted by money by watching European life, with their kings, courts rules, and laws.

They are like, "Why would I want money? We don't have to buy food, we just go get it. We don't need laws, we don't need judges, we talk to each other."

People in the past had their conflicts, but they didn't need courts and shit. They had a community.

People today don't really have community, which is why they we need money lol.

It's funny how much people are lied to about human nature.

The idea that human beings are rational animals that always serve their economical best interest is so fucking stupid.

Lol, reading this book about money, there's several quotes from Native Americans that are disgusted by money by watching European life, with their kings, courts rules, and laws.

They are like, "Why would I want money? We don't have to buy food, we just go get it. We don't need laws, we don't need judges, we talk to each other."

People in the past had their conflicts, but they didn't need courts and shit. They had a community.

People today don't really have community, which is why they we need money lol.
Community justice wasn't exactly great back then

Back