Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

IDK if your area has this but in BR we have a free magazine that highlights all the new shit popping up. I really be looking at it every month like "we got this shit here?"

I'ma start picking a couple of places a month to visit.
My city has things to that nature but it gases the fuck outa basic experiences.

Its all over priced restaurants, plantation tours, and functions that are purely socialization and drinking.

Where’s the planetariums, the ATV bike trail, the go carts, the VR games, the AR theaters, the stuff that isn’t just eating, drinking, and talking?

I can do that at my house

I find that 30 and up year old men today largely gave up on socialization outside of their family unit or some old high school clique.

Back in my day, you still had bars and shit where grown men would hang out all night.

You fuck the bar hoe for $20 and go back to your wife and kids.

We also had real membership only gentlemen's clubs where we got served by fine ass women. We had poker games, sports book.

Men these days hit 35 and have no life.

Women out here be traveling and sucking and fucking in packs.

Men be playing videogames and watching sports like a child lol.

Man niggas be at work and raising their kids that shit is exhausting plus kicking it is expensive lol

So u meet up w the homies once in a while and kick it and have fun but besides that it’s work and family

The way niggas swing off each other nuts around here, I couldn't tell

I wonder what's the age group on this study

Lol yo my brother just said the same thing like niggas is choosing friends based on how cool a nigga is. Like how women hang with women cuz they all pretty.

Man niggas be at work and raising their kids that shit is exhausting plus kicking it is expensive lol

So u meet up w the homies once in a while and kick it and have fun but besides that it’s work and family

Yeah but this is why men be dying before their wives and shit and be bodying themselves. They be lonely and shit. Low T.

Men suffer from a thoughtlessness when creating their life beyond 30.

Lol, like you got the girl and the kids and the house and life just stops.

Everything becomes a fucking depressing ass, expensive routine of work, school, bed.

I truly wonder how many men ever thought about the fulfillment of that type of lifestyle.

The shit looks miserable as fuck.

Yeah but this is why men be dying before their wives and shit and be bodying themselves. They be lonely and shit. Low T.

Men suffer from a thoughtlessness when creating their life beyond 30.

Lol, like you got the girl and the kids and the house and life just stops.

Everything becomes a fucking depressing ass, expensive routine of work, school, bed.

I truly wonder how many men ever thought about the fulfillment of that type of lifestyle.

The shit looks miserable as fuck.
Bro u sound like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty

Bro turned all that shit into recklessness immaturity and pedophilia

Back