Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

What would you do if you got threatened?
If it's a fan, I'm getting the police. Every school is supposed to have police as security

If it's a coach, I'm going to get security and the game day administrator (usually the principal or the athletic director) and I'ma toss the coach

If it's a fan, I'm getting the police. Every school is supposed to have police as security

If it's a coach, I'm going to get security and the game day administrator (usually the principal or the athletic director) and I'ma toss the coach
Word. Paid duty's are great lol.

Stay safe man.

As you should, these kids bringing guns and shit to these games

As you should, these kids bringing guns and shit to these games
I ain't no dummy

Like 20 schools have gotten metal detectors this season

I wish I could find that clip of a dude from my association getting snuffed

This dude be on the phone via his headset while the game going on. Let me clarify, it's the aau games he does this in. Not high school but yeah, he always talk mad shit to fans and one day a fan tried him

In my journey this year to get out the house and start doing shit. I realized that there ain’t much to do. Talking bout, most places I’ve been. There’s this pocket of the city that’s the same as every other city apparently.

It’s a gentrified square of hotels, eateries, biking, and bars. But when you sit down and put in things to do in the city. There’s nothing that would make you want to go to this city for that reason.

What are some things in y’all’s city that’s interactive fun?

Ion wanna go somewhere just to do what I can do where I’m from. What’s some unique shit from y’all cities?

Reading critiques of about money and about the economic lives of people before money, it's obvious that the introduction of money turned people stupid.

Lol, people labor, which is a physical, real activity in exchange for an abstract value that is a fiction.

Before money, people just gave each other what they needed or wanted and you would owe that motherfucker a favor, which was fulfilled because he's your neighbor or family member. It was all based on networks and connections on people you knew.

Lol, now you spend 8 a hours a day at somewhere you hate, with random numbers that you will never fully understand, running your life.

Last edited:
In my journey this year to get out the house and start doing shit. I realized that there ain’t much to do. Talking bout, most places I’ve been. There’s this pocket of the city that’s the same as every other city apparently.

It’s a gentrified square of hotels, eateries, biking, and bars. But when you sit down and put in things to do in the city. There’s nothing that would make you want to go to this city for that reason.

What are some things in y’all’s city that’s interactive fun?

Ion wanna go somewhere just to do what I can do where I’m from. What’s some unique shit from y’all cities?
IDK if your area has this but in BR we have a free magazine that highlights all the new shit popping up. I really be looking at it every month like "we got this shit here?"

I'ma start picking a couple of places a month to visit.

Back