Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Joe so full of shit lol.. Just say you scared to speak on Diddy and that you fuck with him..I would respect it more..All that pissing on us and telling us it's raining shit he pulls needs to stop
He put himself in an impossible position with puff cause he probably never imagined it was that bad.

Hes greatful to him on a business level cause puff gave him a 2nd or 3rd wind in the industry which i understand completely but if you're brand is keeping it 100 and kicking people's back in when they on some bullshit people are gonna hold you to that and expect it.

Rather than pointing the finger at fans or anyone else calling them stupid and saying there's things we don't know. Just say you don't condone any of those actions but you're also choosing at this time to not speak on your friends personal life.

He really tried to make us feel crazy at home. 😅🤦🏿

Joe not wanting to speak on Puff....

E19jS8.gif

The leaked audio that went away

The leaked audio that went away

incase this gets clapped Ak also played it, but i dont think he played the whole thing through, just most of it

Chill I love top 3

People making a big deal about Joe not killing puff completely, putting the ep on patreon, editing makes no sense to me

Joe didn’t want to go too crazy on his man

Okay and?
The issue is he goes more than crazy on everyone else

Chill I love top 3

People making a big deal about Joe not killing puff completely, putting the ep on patreon, editing makes no sense to me

Joe didn’t want to go too crazy on his man

Okay and?
If you're actively championing the nigga to your platform people are gonna expect to hear something one way or another when something like this happens.

Can't have it both ways when you give it up the way joe gives it up. That's what people pay for. He painted himself in that corner constantly flexing the relationship. And loudly shitting on anyone who moves in ways he doesn't fuck with.🤷🏿‍♂️

I agree he just didn't want to be the one to crash out on his man's for clicks right out the gate. But he could've just said that, and disassociate himself but instead he played into it like he has to carry it when no one of importance said he has to.

He psyched himself out.

Joe been looking nuts lately, and it's no one's fault but his own.

I'm getting what I pay for I'll tell you that much. 🫡🍿

If you're actively championing the nigga to your platform people are gonna expect to hear something one way or another when something like this happens.

Can't have it both ways when you give it up the way joe gives it up. That's what people pay for. He painted himself in that corner constantly flexing the relationship. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I agree he just didn't want to be the one to crash out on his man's for clicks right out the gate. But he could've just said that, and disassociate himself but instead he played into it like he has to carry it when no one of importance said he has to.

He psyched himself out.

Joe been looking nuts lately, and it's no one's fault but his own.

I'm getting what I pay for I'll tell you that much. 🫡🍿
lol Joe can do what he wants though it’s his platform

Imagine a dirty nigga on the internet being like “joe you wild for not saying as much as I personally expected like you puff’s brother or something you not standin on business”

Lmao ohhh noooo random person #46 is disappointed in me

Shit don’t matter man

Imagine a dirty nigga on the internet being like “joe you wild for not saying as much as I personally expected like you puff’s brother or something you not standin on business”

Shit don’t matter man
It may not matter what person #46 thinks in the grand scheme but for someone who is always patting himself on the back for having integrity, he just looks funny with this situation

That's all

It may not matter what person #46 thinks in the grand scheme but for someone who is always patting himself on the back for having integrity, he just looks funny with this situation

That's all
That’s all for you lol

I’m not addressing the APs of the world though

In the grand scheme this shit don’t matter. This is the internet policing how ppl use their platform

The min the stuff about diddy came out people wanted to hear Joe Budden of all people like they have a deep connection

That’s mistake #1

That’s all for you lol

In the grand scheme this shit don’t matter. This is the internet policing how ppl use their platform

The min the stuff about diddy came out people wanted to hear Joe Budden of all people like they have a deep connection

That’s mistake #1
Eh

I just think niggas want him to be consistent with the criticism

🤷🏾‍♂️

Shit don’t matter man
If Joe wasn't dickeating the nigga so much we're not even having this convo.

That's all that's being pointed out.

He could have just scrapped that part of the ep completely but they played it up terribly.

That’s all for you lol

That’s mistake #1
Joe has been the one playing up that connection for years. You keep just glossing over this.

He used that relationship as a flex constantly. Now it's biting him a little bit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

If Joe wasn't dickeating the nigga so much we're not even having this convo.

That's all that's being pointed out.

He could have just scrapped that part of the ep completely but they played it up terribly.
Joe has been the one playing up that connection for years. You keep just glossing over this.

He used that relationship as a flex constantly. Now it's biting him a little bit. 🤷🏿‍♂️
I’m glossing over it because it’s irrelevant lol

Back