Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

lol okay man keep doing what yall are doing and think it’s okay

The times we live in are crazy
Doing what? I said from this morning I agree with you that's its cool for him to not want to crash out on his man's.

But ignoring how niggas got to the obvious point of "you're not keeping the same energy" is weird.

Both things are true.

I don't get why you're so pressed or acting like someone putting Joe under attack.

Doing what? I said from this morning I agree with you that's its cool for him to not want to crash out on his man's.

But ignoring how niggas got to the obvious point of "you're not keeping the same energy" is weird.

Both things are true.

I don't get why you're so pressed or acting like someone putting Joe under attack.
I know how they got to that point I’m not arguing that

I’m arguing they shouldn’t care

Now I’m pressed lol

I know how they got to that point I’m not arguing that

I’m arguing they shouldn’t care

Now I’m pressed lol
Now this is what's irrelevant. You worried about how some random listener is moving instead of how the Podcaster is moving.

Make that make sense.

Now this is what's irrelevant. You worried about how some random listener is moving instead of how the Podcaster is moving.

Make that make sense.
Since you are a random listener I will no longer engage with you on this topic so I can take your advice

"When you get that consent?
oooh-oo.gif
" - Joe

😂 😂

Mel is such liar for that change and the stripper shit.

I'm tired.

Greenlight.

I always figured yall just gave the 5 dollar bills n shit instead of the coins lol that shit dont even sound right.

And why is Tyrese beefin wit flip? 🤣

I always figured yall just gave the 5 dollar bills n shit instead of the coins lol that shit dont even sound right.

And why is Tyrese beefin wit flip? 🤣
No one is throwing coins at strippers. You will get killed lol.

She can't just continue to be allowed to say anything. It's unbelievable lmaooo. That whole love bomb shit is yet another example of why she's alone.

Back