Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

incase this gets clapped Ak also played it, but i dont think he played the whole thing through, just most of it

niggas care about Joe opinion too much lol

I’m not a big Joe Budden fan and I have not watched or listened to his podcast in years. I have not watch Mail and Rory podcast in a long time too. This Cassie and Diddy was on fire all week and I was like, well let’s see what is going on. I ain’t hear the name Cassie since 2002, lmfao. Diddy allegations been popping up like crazy, Kid Cudi talking about a car bomb, I’m like OKAY what’s going on

I’ll be back to silly podcast and video game podcast in 3, 2, ….

Niggas act like Joe betrayed them or the content is suffering

Fuck off man lol

I'm not on patreon complaining or reading the comments but im assuming these are the people they refer to when they respond to viewers and those are people paying for the product.

It obviously matters on a level and that's why we're talking about it.

Only ones making it about joe is niggas like you and Joe.

If you didn't rape anyone relax lmaoo

Chill I love top 3

People making a big deal about Joe not killing puff completely, putting the ep on patreon, editing makes no sense to me

Joe didn’t want to go too crazy on his man

Okay and?
Ehh Joe said he wasn’t gonna give grace if Rory didn’t kick Chris Stylez back in when his allegations from Dussepalooza dropped

How about when he kicks Envy back in weekly while Flip says chill that’s my mans but cuts flip off for talking about Puff?

😧😧😧
I’m not saying Joe isn’t being hypocritical I’m saying who gives a shit if he is?

Niggas still talking about diddy in here even though that was 2 pods ago and there’s a myriad of YouTube vids about this lol

Like this shit don’t matter

Joe getting as much shit as diddy

I’m not saying Joe isn’t being hypocritical I’m saying who gives a shit if he is?

Niggas still talking about diddy in here even though that was 2 pods ago and there’s a myriad of YouTube vids about this lol

Like this shit don’t matter

Joe getting as much shit as diddy
From shitting on Charlemagne to becoming the beige version

JThaGod

lol no nigga that’s your issue

You care too much
No one on the internet is talking about Joe budden when it comes to puffs situation besides niggas that watch the pod.

You pay the same for the patreon as me but I care too much. I hate niggas.

No one on the internet is talking about Joe budden when it comes to puffs situation besides niggas that watch the pod.

You pay the same for the patreon as me but I care too much. I hate niggas.
lol okay man keep doing what yall are doing and think it’s okay

The times we live in are crazy

Back