Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

You think 3k was better than prodigy in the 90's ?? @Loch121 I talking from infamous to hnic prodigy??
Yes. P was always good touching great but if we are talking pure rapping, he’s not a alien.

P ain’t no Nas so he not like Andre to me.

P has a great voice and flow but was never trying to be razor sharp.

His thug image and street imagery is top notch though

I don’t rank p above Jadakiss in pure rapping

Nas was ahead of 3k, but by the late 90s 3k quickly caught up and passed him by the early 00s. But after that, 3k rap career pretty much stopped. Nas still put out work since then. I love 3k as an MC but, nothing he put out was so far ahead that he could do almost nothing for 20 years and still be on top, foh.

Nas was ahead of 3k, but by the late 90s 3k quickly caught up and passed him by the early 00s. But after that, 3k rap career pretty much stopped. Nas still put out work since then. I love 3k as an MC but, nothing he put out was so far ahead that he could do almost nothing for 20 years and still be on top, foh.
You had 3k over nas from 01 to about 03 ???

Are we just ignoring the context of what Joe said about Nas and Andre to create an argument?

Nah, his context is the argument. He painted 3K as this mythical being. “3K is a fashion icon” ??, “writes scores” ?? “Andre is viewed through some many different lenses” 3K don’t do shit. So that whole “Nas is not seen in the same light as 3K” is just some ignorant shit and hate.

Nah, his context is the argument. He painted 3K as this mythical being. “3K is a fashion icon” ??, “writes scores” ?? “Andre is viewed through some many different lenses” 3K don’t do shit. So that whole “Nas is not seen in the same light as 3K” is just some ignorant shit and hate.
3k touches more people and ppl want to hear from him more than nas because of his lack of visibility

Nas is a niche underground artist at this point

Read between the lines ahki

3k touches more people and ppl want to hear from him more than nas because of his lack of visibility

Nas is a niche underground artist at this point

Read between the lines ahki

Nah, niggas overhyping and over rewarding a bozo who dressed like Lil Kim in 90s and using weirdness and privacy as an excuse of self doubt. It’s the same nonsense with Kendrick.

Niggas really gunna act like Outkast did nothing in the early 00's, just to justify their own bias they have against 3k. Just be an adult and say fuck that nigga, you dont like him and quit trying to make up shit

Back