Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

They were definitely tripping with their They Cloned Tyrone takes. I think Joe tainted their perspective before they were able to watch it. Those that did like it wouldn’t even really speak up.

That Wallstreet Trapper sound like he running a MLM scheme, like these other seminar selling niggas

at 1:32:00 they touched on some real shit about being on time and being disciplined on tour, but at the same time it sounded like he had drones on his team. Proudly said he got someone on his team that worked for him without getting paid for 18 months, hell nah.

That Wallstreet Trapper sound like he running a MLM scheme, like these other seminar selling niggas

at 1:32:00 they touched on some real shit about being on time and being disciplined on tour, but at the same time it sounded like he had drones on his team. Proudly said he got someone on his team that worked for him without getting paid for 18 months, hell nah.

I peeped that. But I let it slide because he DID mention that he actively tried to pay the nigga on several different occasions and he turned it down. Sounded like less 'I got these niggas working for free and this is what I expect of niggas around me' and more 'Look how committed niggas is to the mission. I KNOW niggas is down for the grind cuz it wasn't even no money attached to it at first'.

I could be shooting him some bail but that's how I took it.

Back