Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

lol @ the patreon ep starting with Joe talking about rocking Mary Kate & Ashley's luxury line 🤦‍♂️

I personally don’t care if there are ads or not. I don’t understand when people say ads lessen the pod experience. It’s not like a movie. They be jumping all over the place and take breaks anyway.
facts and on some of these comedy podcasts, the ads were low-key the best part. Some of these comedians really didnt give a fuck (e.g. Bill Burr & Tim Dillion) and would read an ad and go all the way off script saying some wild shit. They'd get so wild with the ad read, that the companies would pissed and drop them lol. Then on the next show they'd bring it up how they didnt like that & trash the company.

facts and on some of these comedy podcasts, the ads were low-key the best part. Some of these comedians really didnt give a fuck (e.g. Bill Burr & Tim Dillion) and would read an ad and go all the way off script saying some wild shit. They'd get so wild with the ad read, that the companies would pissed and drop them lol. Then on the next show they'd bring it up how they didnt like that & trash the company.
Shh! Dont tell these niggas you enjoy white podcast!

1690207685074.gif

To be fair he’s responding. Ish was popping at adam first. Referring to the topic with he and his wife and also calling him a vulture (which he is). But Ish was speaking as if he was strong arming Adam when he came to the pod.
I don't take that as 'popping'. There were topics being discussed and Ish pretty clearly stated how he felt. What Adam did was 'popping'. But whatever. It's honestly not even worth another post about the shit. Lol.

Back