Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

How much the pod get paid for that Utopia review?

I don’t like it myself but to each his own. But these dudes talking like it’s MBDTF.

Astroworld dropped and I could hear it. This one I can’t hear it.

It sounds like regurgitated industrial music. I’m not getting the freshness people are finding in it. It’s largely familiar sounding with weak lyrics.

Astroworld dropped and I could hear it. This one I can’t hear it.

It sounds like regurgitated industrial music. I’m not getting the freshness people are finding in it. It’s largely familiar sounding with weak lyrics.
When the last time an album from a major rapper sounded like this? A decade ago?

Freshness when you think about the music that’s been put out the last 5 years for sure

When the last time an album from a major rapper sounded like this? A decade ago?

Freshness when you think about the music that’s been put out the last 5 years for sure
I’m not claiming that it isn’t fresh within hip hop but even then… I can’t give credit for stepping outside some sort of proverbial box when someone else in your immediate vicinity did the same exact thing in the past. Matters not that it was 10 years ago or that Travis was involved first go round. I’ve heard this before and I’ve heard it better. And the better version wasn’t even that good.

But I won’t lie. I might not just like industrial shit.

Back