Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Was this a patreon episode? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Honestly I’ve never watched a full ep of the JBP so I couldn’t even tell you…. Shit just popped up in my YouTube Algorithm decided to watch it and it confirmed my opinion that Joe is an asshole who gonna get hurt seriously one day

Honestly I’ve never watched a full ep of the JBP so I couldn’t even tell you…. Shit just popped up in my YouTube Algorithm decided to watch it and it confirmed my opinion that Joe is an asshole who gonna get hurt seriously one day

Based on what was said in the clip, I don't see anything wrong with what Joe said/did.

Niggas got different rules, but if he didn't smash shorty, I don't see the problem.

Based on what was said in the clip, I don't see anything wrong with what Joe said/did.

Niggas got different rules, but if he didn't smash shorty, I don't see the problem.
It’s not what he did it’s him saying he d never interact w any of his homies exes then getting an attitude when bro points out that he basically had a date w his ex

It’s not what he did it’s him saying he d never interact w any of his homies exes then getting an attitude when bro points out that he basically had a date w his ex

It's semantics. I consider "not entertaining" somebody as not fuckin or dating them. Ish sounds like he expects Joe to run away if he bumps into his ex in a bar.

Joe having Ish's ex at his crib blowing hookah was sus, but Joe made it seem like shorty popped up on a different type of time than trying to fuck.

It's semantics. I consider "not entertaining" somebody as not fuckin or dating them. Ish sounds like he expects Joe to run away if he bumps into his ex in a bar.

Joe having Ish's ex at his crib blowing hookah was sus, but Joe made it seem like shorty popped up on a different type of time than trying to fuck.
Joe violated, you shouldn't have no dealings with the homies ex and you sure as hell shouldn't be taking them to your crib.

Top 3 can do what he want and as long as I'm gang ain't nobody touching him let along breaking his jaw

Joe violated, you shouldn't have no dealings with the homies ex and you sure as hell shouldn't be taking them to your crib.

I'm watching the full episode now. In full context, I still don't think Joe was wrong.

We might have to make a separate thread.

Having any type of communication with your boy's ex is foul?

I'm watching the full episode now. In full context, I still don't think Joe was wrong.

We might have to make a separate thread.

Having any type of communication with your boy's ex is foul?
lol smoking hookah at your crib is going too far

But the issue is Joe saying he d never interact w his homies ex then dude puts him on blast

Eh, that's no semantics. If a nigga say 'I would never eat pizza!'...and then you see him eating a pizza...that's not semantics. Whatever though.

lol smoking hookah at your crib is going too far

But the issue is Joe saying he d never interact w his homies ex then dude puts him on blast

Joe explained that part. Ish took "not entertain" as never talking/interacring, Joe meant not smashing or dating.

Joe explained that part. Ish took "not entertain" as never talking/interacring, Joe meant not smashing or dating.
Lol that’s a thing? Smashing or messing w a homie ex is not part of the curriculum ever lol

I’m w iSh

It comes off not being trustworthy, if you say you wouldn’t do something like entertain your friends ex and you have your friends ex at your house smoking hookah , that’s entertaining someone ex girlfriend . Now the question at hand was Joe and that ex girlfriend alone at his house ?

Yea, i think that's it's own thread. If Elzo and Taybo start fuckin around, I gotta stop being cool with Taybo after they break up?

Back