Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

I found Mel’s response about Eboni K. Williams statement funny given she hasn’t settled down with anyone. I think Eboni is in the same boat.

Self awareness is lacking for real. Setting a standard for who they would settle down with but doesn’t correlate that with the fact they haven’t settled down with anyone.

I found Mel’s response about Eboni K. Williams statement funny given she hasn’t settled down with anyone. I think Eboni is in the same boat.

Self awareness is lacking for real. Setting a standard for who they would settle down with but doesn’t correlate that with the fact they haven’t settled down with anyone.
I think Mel has already stated that she prefers to date regular people though.

She just doesn’t date fans.

On one end I see your point,but as a single man,I didn't plan on things being how things turned out,but due to whatever reason,I don't have a gf or wife

I mean sometimes that's how things turn out for ppl no matter who's fault or why.

Back