Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

They did very well without Joe. I'd credit flip with that since he's as strong a personality as joe.
I didn't agree with ish take about Franklin deserving that money either.
Franklin did earn that money despite whatever morality is involved .No different than any other corporation selling potentially harmful products.

I mean it wasn't Teddy's money either or America's money.

I understand why he would want his money.

Fuck Teddy and his patriotic cause.

He flewed my dog out like a city girl and pulled a fast one where he could take his money anytime he wanted.

Franklin did earn that money despite whatever morality is involved .No different than any other corporation selling potentially harmful products.

I mean it wasn't Teddy's money either or America's money.

I understand why he would want his money.

Fuck Teddy and his patriotic cause.

He flewed my dog out like a city girl and pulled a fast one where he could take his money anytime he wanted.
Have no problem with this take. It's the term deserve I don't like and ish basically absolving franklin of any mistakes/wrong doing. That's nasty.

I don't think he deserves that money any less than Newport,Mcdonalds,or Bud Light
It was definitely Franklin's money. And I understand trying to get it back. He let it consume him to the point he lost everything and himself. After moms popped Teddy he should have known it was over and sold everything. That'd have been a couple million at least. Move with ya wife and kid and start over, legit.

It was definitely Franklin's money. And I understand trying to get it back. He let it consume him to the point he lost everything and himself. After moms popped Teddy he should have known it was over and sold everything. That'd have been a couple million at least. Move with ya wife and kid and start over, legit.
Yeah.He should have left it alone,but that's a lot of money.

It was money he probably wouldn't live to spend though.

I know this ain't the Snowfall post,but basically he had reached a point to where nothing was ever enough.

season 5 was the season his decline starting.Everybody took from him

Kane,Peaches,Teddy,Louie and Jerome.

His money was already in the matrix with teddy and he didn't even know.

I like Ish and Ice,but Flip,Mel,and Joe are the 3 headed monster.

Got them looking kinda useless.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's another shake up soon,but I hope not because they're cool.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's another shake up soon,but I hope not because they're cool.
I can see flip just going off and doing his own thing. It's been feeling like a rollout for him the entire time.

Situation is mutually beneficial to Mel and the pod. They needed a woman's touch.

Parks isn't going anywhere.

Ice has never really had anything else going on so he isn't going anywhere but I can't see joe doing him dirty.

I feel like ish would be the wildcard to just up and go since the pod isn't a main source of income for him.

I don't see another shake up happening. They came into the new year with the right energy and its working.

I can see flip just going off and doing his own thing. It's been feeling like a rollout for him the entire time.

Situation is mutually beneficial to Mel and the pod. They needed a woman's touch.

Parks isn't going anywhere.

Ice has never really had anything else going on so he isn't going anywhere but I can't see joe doing him dirty.

I feel like ish would be the wildcard to just up and go since the pod isn't a main source of income for him.

I don't see another shake up happening. They came into the new year with the right energy and its working.
Flip been doing his own thing.

He has a big following already but this is helping Joe and him.

If Surf was out he would have been on here more too I’m sure.

I hope nothing happens but Flip and Mel are more charismatic.

I could see Ish bouncing to build houses

Ice and Ish provide balance to Joe and Flip. Parks and Mel balance each other too because neither is very high energy.

That’s why the show works, there’s a good balance.

I think it got better with Flip and Mel because it was a little unbalanced to the Ish/Ice/Parks side and they kind of stifled Joe where Flip encourages the borderline content.

Ice and ish being useless is a wild take. The pod has a perfect balance as is. Flip is not a long term fixture. He will branch off once his debt is paid to joe(contract ends). The pod was fine before flip and Mel came....they just took it to another level.

I’m like Flip and Mel, what’s them niggas real beef?
I think it goes back to when Joe was negotiating with Spotify and eventually left. CTG and Andrew Shultz started questioning if Joe does good business or knows how to do business. They questioned whether he was worth what he was reportedly asking Spotify for.

Joe shitted on Shultz and left that alone. But he and CTG at it every since. He said CTG shouldn't be trying to shit on a black podcaster trying to move the culture forward. That had he got the deal he was asking for that it would ultimately help all black podcasters

Back