Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Loon really turned into a religious weirdo. Not only is he out the music business, he says he doesn't listen to any music at all. Music isnt permitted to Muslims. Bunch of his interview is him talking about the shit hes not allowed to do and how hes happy to not do it and follow instructions. Then then Chef had some questions about religion ect. Had to hear Loon go on the full Islamic "western media is lying" rant. Tell us how Muslim women are actually the freest. Saudi women were the most spoiled women in the world, cuz when they wanted to go somewhere they got chauffeured.
The Chef's simple questions really had Loon lowkey in his feelings & moving the goal posts Eboni K Williams style. Made sure to cut him off to, "educate" him. Kinda ruined the vibe. But thats expected when you have someone super religious and you question them.

Edit: Thought i'd make it clear, the Loon interview wasnt 100% garbage. He told some back story on the music business on how he owned 100% of his publishing n shit.

Last edited:
M. Ford still looking scrumptious.

Her and Flip need to create their own drops. They THERE now.

That shit about Anita Baker subbing Babyface was wild, especially since I saw this show in N’awlins around Mardi Gras and they were so kind to each other. Hell, Baby face came out during Anita’s set and gave her her flowers right then and there.

Wild shit.

M. Ford still looking scrumptious.

Her and Flip need to create their own drops. They THERE now.

That shit about Anita Baker subbing Babyface was wild, especially since I saw this show in N’awlins around Mardi Gras and they were so kind to each other. Hell, Baby face came out during Anita’s set and gave her her flowers right then and there.

Wild shit.
Nah bro, we need more Joe!

I can’t stand this podcast no mo Melyssa on sum feminist shit and that Queenzflip nigga gets more annoying every episode 🤦🏿‍♂️ I’m hate watchin this mf

Back