Welcome To aBlackWeb

The how was this song a hit thread

Lol I live in one of the biggest metroplexes in the country and I’ve yet to run across a mf who don’t fuck w that song

Broooo I was just about to post this!

Smh from the lazy flow, to the myspace/soundcloud beat, to no stand out bars I just can't understand to this day why this shit popped lol. Shit is like one of those background songs on VHL reality shows. Shit made no sense how big it is. No disrespect to Detroit mane y'all music go hard af but never understood this one.

RIP to him, but I still don't understand why this shit blew up. The beat was ass, the singing was meh, the lyrics was meh. My assumption is because them youngsters probably wasn't aware the sample was iconic and thought it was some dope new shit. But this shit sounded forced and cringe to me. He was a talented rapper though, but never digged the sad boy shit. Only Kid Cudi and Joe Budden did that shit right.

BTW @AP21 can you change the thread title to songs that hit top 5 on billboard or something so folks stop posting songs that were not big hits. Like the song Vans barely charted lmao. WE TALKING HITS PEOPLE.

Back