Welcome To aBlackWeb

The how was this song a hit thread

Yet he dropped a classic verse
I'm not denying that but he was trying to use that song as a slight to boosie when it's not even his song

And everybody knows why wipe me down is a hit. That song doesn't fit the criteria of this thread

The song was released under Boosie... It's Boosie's song.. He knows that.

Asylum Records lists it as "featuring Foxx and webbie"

When niggas start playing those kinds of games I remove myself. Rabbit holes and disingeneous conversational tropes is how you end up with a MAGA hat on.

have a good one fellas

If you don’t like Wipe Me Down then you must not like any of the Boosie/Webbie/Trill Ent tracks

That song was the pinnacle of that sound
Right, because I didn't just point out a song that I like...Not to mention this entire thing was prefaced with the caveat that post-jail boosie slaps..

but yeah.. moreless bro.

The song was released under Boosie... It's Boosie's song.. He knows that.

Asylum Records lists it as "featuring Foxx and webbie"

When niggas start playing those kinds of games I remove myself. Rabbit holes and disingeneous conversational tropes is how you end up with a MAGA hat on.

have a good one fellas

the song is Foxx's song

the original is Foxx with 3 verses

the remix was put on the Trill Ent compilation album

idc what Asylum posts the song as

A lot of these songs I might not like,but I understand why they hit

Plus you also have to factor in timing,region,the marketing behind them,and what label backed them.

Shit like Laffy taffy and knuck if you buck were a natural progression in ATL from booty shake, Crunk,to snap,to the dance song era,to trap music

Also lots of drugs were involved in creating that era.Lots of E Pills.

I hated Party Up,but that beat is very popish and happy

That shit was always corny to me.

Sounds like a song label or producer made X do,but maybe not.

Add on to that the fact that he started shit off telling men that have been to jail before to suck his dick and then later asking if he should slap another dude with his dick and a mic.

That was the song when I first realized that DMX be saying a lot of super suspect shit.

Back