Welcome To aBlackWeb

The how was this song a hit thread

I loved black and yellow. I was a huge wiz fan like 18 years old. He was still underground and I knew this song would make him blow and it did. Felt like a win for us

BTW @AP21 can you change the thread title to songs that hit top 5 on billboard or something so folks stop posting songs that were not big hits. Like the song Vans barely charted lmao. WE TALKING HITS PEOPLE.

that VANS song was popular af here

had all these tight pants wearing, new boy wanna be niggas dancing to that bullshit

Another reason why a lot of these songs were popular duriing their time because of the sound. A lot of it had to do with them having catchy beats or hooks that drew people in.

i hated tf outta that Mims song but i remember people hyping it cause of the beat and the way he kept switching it up w/ samples of other songs

Right thurr is a classic

niggas used to be up in them pep rallys like

9vTm3c.gif

that VANS song was popular af here

had all these tight pants wearing, new boy wanna be niggas dancing to that bullshit
Shit peaked at 58 on Billboard bruh. Why you think I'm not posting songs from Louisiana like do the Ratchet from Lil Boosie? I think songs that cracked top 5-10 on billboard deserve recognition not regional/hood hits.

Back