Welcome To aBlackWeb

The how was this song a hit thread

Add on to that the fact that he started shit off telling men that have been to jail before to suck his dick and then later asking if he should slap another dude with his dick and a mic.

That was the song when I first realized that DMX be saying a lot of super suspect shit.

So the line about having blood on his dick cuz he fucked a corpse didn't stand out?

White people love Ridin Dirty for some reason...

I fucking hated This is Why I’m Hot when it came out and I still do.

I liked the song... at 1st, but hated it after like a week. So I had totaled my whip after a heavy night of celebrating the NY Giants superbowl, so I had to depend on one of my boys to get around...when I say this nigga LOVED this song...it is a understatement. This dude played that shit in the morning, mid day and especially during the night turn up hours

Not now but back then it stayed getting air play so people didn't have to go out of their way to hear it. It had a catchy hook that made you listen

MIMS, This Is Why I'm Hot is the song I have no clue how it became a hit. That song was trash

Mims lol. I never liked that song. Along w that King Kong in the trunk shit

Ignorance, she shouldn't have gotten this far. The was the nail in the coffin for hip hop.

Na man...regardless of what u think of cardi. Most people knew this was gonna be a hit the 1st time they heard it. The beat, the way she approached it, her whole look. Not my style of rap that I prefer, but a hit is a hit

obvious he's only heard that song by himself

cuz if he had in a club like atmosphere he wouldn't said that silly shit lol

Them southern slappers are built for clubs n wild out shit. That ain't 9-5 music...unless u hear that shit in the right element, u wont get why other people who do appreciate it like they do. I went to a club for the 1st time in along time like 4 years ago n half the songs I hated on the radio were on fucking point and going hard.

I hated Party Up,but that beat is very popish and happy

That shit was always corny to me.

Sounds like a song label or producer made X do,but maybe not.

wouldnt be surprised if x was forced to do it - he didnt like the ruff ryders anthem beat either

in the club when the intro dropped for that song - it was my queue to head to the bar or washroom break

hated that song with a passion

To this day I never understood how Ridin Dirty was so popular. How many people go out of their way to listen to this?

Ridin Dirty was a good song, the reason its corny and hated now is because white people got ahold of it

remember Weird al Yankovich? white n nerdy

then just white people in general starting to use the phrase "Ridin dirty" made it corny.

'Ridin Dirty' had a catchy/melodic hook which always does well on the radio as a single 'they see me rooooooolin'...

I was always a fan of Cham and was glad he blew up and actually like the tune... He had a great voice and could kill a beat...

If I remember correctly, he was gonna do a project with 50 before they fell out, think it was because he did something with Fat Joe at the time of their beef...

Back