Shits crazy, the director directed, wrote and produced every episode. There were more writers too of course, but that's a hell of a task for one guy. He did an amazing job though, I'm gonna have to look up the other stuff hes done.
The director and the chick that plays Theo are married. She was also in that movie Hush about the deaf chick who got her house broken into

Last edited:
The director and the chick that plays Theo. She was also in that movie Hush about the deaf chick who got her house broken into
Great movie. Haha after looking him up dudes made a number of dope shit that I liked but didnt recognize his name at all.

Still haven't finished yet. The mama reveal tho... wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Lol @ Nell pretty much tellin her sisters to SHUT DA FUCC UP while they were arguing in the car.

Last edited:
Great movie. Haha after looking him up dudes made a number of dope shit that I liked but didnt recognize his name at all.
Lmao I fucked up I forgot to say they were married before I hit post. But yea. They a good team lol

Lmao I fucked up I forgot to say they were married before I hit post. But yea. They a good team lol
Oh wow! I didnt know they were together lol. Makes sense tho shes appeared in a lot of his stuff. After seeing dudes filmography I'm much more excited for that shining sequel doctor sleep he has on the way. Dunno where the fuck dude gets the time.. in 2016 alone he had 3 movies drop that were all written, produced, and directed by him.

Reactions: shutupGabi
Man...great...fuccin...show.

Honestly this is one of the few "horror" shows/movie that actually made a brotha jump multiple times, and yell "HELL NO...FUCC DAT!!" and "OH SHYT"

I saw a post about how all the kids represent the 5 stages of grief down to their birth order. Shit was crazy.

Steve = Denial
Shirley = Anger
Theo = Bargaining
Luke = Depression
Nell = Acceptance

https://www.google.com/amp/s/showsn...unting-of-hill-house-theory-stages-grief/amp/

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Steve was gettin on my fuccin nerves wit that denial shyt!

But...BUT...Shirley stankin azzz...oh you kick your husband out b/c you ASSUMED he and your sister did something in the closet. BUT YO AZZZ want him to be understanding and love you about YO AZZZ ACTUALLY cheated on him at the Morgue Conference???

Yeah I would've listen...then kick HER azzz kut for a few days like she did me.

damn i got like 2 episodes to go but I couldnt stay outta here

not watching them videos tho

didnt expect to get wrapped up in this, but its good

more a drama/thriller then horror imo....but its just enough to where its not boring

somebody mentioned it but the dad pisses me off thru the whole thing

from the time Liv warped from one end of the hall to the other and he just turned around like "oh there you go"....i told the wife heeeellll nawww im cussing you out right now "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN????" lmao

to the older, passive dad who just wont say shit but "the house is the most dangerous place in the world".....i wanted Steve to steal on him in the car....just spur him one good time, they tussle and swerve off the road and a ghost breaks it up like Nell did the girls (maybe the clock repair man, idk coulda been dope)

anyway I gotta finish but great show

Am I the only one who felt some type of way of Theo's now gf just unexpectedly showing up at Nell's funeral??

Uhh...bitch...I didn't invite you to my sister's funeral. Good bye. Smh. This hefa tellin Theo all her hopes & dreams after a one stand. Lol!

Am I the only one who felt some type of way of Theo's now gf just unexpectedly showing up at Nell's funeral??

Uhh...bitch...I didn't invite you to my sister's funeral. Good bye. Smh. This hefa tellin Theo all her hopes & dreams after a one stand. Lol!
I did too but then I was like duh bitch I'm just like her that's why we both ain't shit lolololol

Who was the tall muthafucca again? Cuz that summabitch had a brotha shook. Lol

Word?? Wait so the one he kept seeing in the streets...is the same one he 1st saw in the house?
Yea like how Nell kept seeing the bent neck lady and eventually became her...the tall man is that for luke.