i dont think the tall man was luke

i think he was someone who lived at the house

what his deal with Luke was, thats what im confused about
The only real connection was Luke had his hat as a kid. When Steve and the dad went to the house he told Steve not to look at the ghost in the eyes. I think because Luke looked him in the eyes as a kid is why he was haunted by that ghost maybe.

Reactions: cj012890
The only real connection was Luke had his hat as a kid. When Steve and the dad went to the house he told Steve not to look at the ghost in the eyes. I think because Luke looked him in the eyes as a kid is why he was haunted by that ghost maybe.
i'm bout to hit up reddit

Reactions: Lou Cypher

Wait when did he look in him in his eyes as a kid tho?

I mean Luke saw him as he was opening the doors, but he never really looked in his eyes. Even when tall man heard him under the bed and was gettin ready to look under...they never showed him actually peeking under

Ok another question regarding the other lil girl their mama poisoned...

So although her parents were upset their daughter died...since they knew about the house...they also knew their daughter was coming back right?

Which is why they weren't too surprised to her.

Reactions: L3NU

So although her parents were upset their daughter died...since they knew about the house...they also knew their daughter was coming back right?

Yeah, they went to the house @ the end to die..

Reactions: AP2.5
Wait when did he look in him in his eyes as a kid tho?

I mean Luke saw him as he was opening the doors, but he never really looked in his eyes. Even when tall man heard him under the bed and was gettin ready to look under...they never showed him actually peeking under
I'm pretty sure he did.. may need to rewatch the episode, but kid luke let out a little gasp as tall man was leaving so he turned around. You saw his fingers lift up the skirt of the bed then the camera panned to Luke and he was looking right at him and let out a scream from what I remember. I want to say it showed the tall mans face look under the bed too but I definitely remember his fingers lifting up the bed skirt

Yeah, they went to the house @ the end to die..

That's also why they wanted the dad to not destroy the house. Just leave it abandoned and the dudley's would visit it because they knew the kid belonged to the house. Then when the wife was about to die he brought her to the house to be reunited with the kids.

I'm pretty sure he did.. may need to rewatch the episode, but kid luke let out a little gasp as tall man was leaving so he turned around. You saw his fingers lift up the skirt of the bed then the camera panned to Luke and he was looking right at him and let out a scream from what I remember. I want to say it showed the tall mans face look under the bed too but I definitely remember his fingers lifting up the bed skirt

Yeah he lift the bed up, but they never showed him lookin. But now you mentioned it...Luke screaming make since

Reactions: Lou Cypher
I get that but why?
Luke kept seeing him when he was young and nobody else did. then kept seeing him as an adult. He had his hat.

I could be wrong *shrugs* but I thought that was the angle they were going since luke and nell had that strong twin connection and they both had their own personal ghosts.

Luke kept seeing him when he was young and nobody else did. then kept seeing him as an adult. He had his hat.

I could be wrong *shrugs* but I thought that was the angle they were going since luke and nell had that strong twin connection and they both had their own personal ghosts.

I don't think so. I mean we saw exactly why that was the case for Nell. I think assuming the same was happening to Luke is a reach they wouldn't have missed the opportunity to bring that full circle it was the shows main plot technique.

Great fucking show! Enjoyed the jump scares and the storytelling.

Episode 5 is a classic.

Sabrina is cool but the actress who plays her is shitty imo

I think she did exactly what she was supposed to.

Not to mention (let me check her age... Cool) I'd do terrible things to her.

I wanna know how shirley was in the red room when they first moved in

And I'm not gonna lie, the first couple episodes almost lost me. I wasnt really feeling/following how they were jumping back and forth between timelines. By ep4 I was HOOKED

I wanna know how shirley was in the red room when they first moved in

And I'm not gonna lie, the first couple episodes almost lost me. I wasnt really feeling/following how they were jumping back and forth between timelines. By ep4 I was HOOKED

Yeah I had to rewatch the first 2 episodes to get into it.

As for the red room it was choosing. They all spent significant time in there without realizing.