Welcome To aBlackWeb

first off the white boy at the conference had that fucking cold game. Salute.
Dead at this lil nigga Abigail being alive the whole fucking time. How you niggas seeing ghosts but missing a whole fucking child? I'm not even mad. It's just funny to me. I knew when Mrs dudley said they had a kid but they could never set foot in the crib that was Abigail.
Lol at Steve at the end too. He wasn't finna to acknowledge not one of those ghosts. He was haunted the most but chalked it up to having demons/ being crazy and kept it the fuck pushing.
They really just left their pops rot in there tho? Da fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
this shit was GOAT!!!!

I'm gonna put this as a spoiler at least until this friday b/c after a week, this will be a spoiler free convo

shoutout to @Inori and @King Freeman for using spoiler tags

but

Amelia being a real child all this time was trippy af!!!

Things started to really get heavy in episode 8 when Steve and the dad were driving and he was telling Steve that he had in fact saw a ghost then told him about the man who was fixing the clock. I kinda noticed it at first, but nothing really stood out so i just glossed over it, but that shit was dope. Lil small details like that

then i guess the dad's promise was that he would die so his wife wouldnt be alone. Thats crazy too

this was a good ass show!!

this shit was GOAT!!!!

I'm gonna put this as a spoiler at least until this friday b/c after a week, this will be a spoiler free convo

shoutout to @Inori and @King Freeman for using spoiler tags

but

Amelia being a real child all this time was trippy af!!!

Things started to really get heavy in episode 8 when Steve and the dad were driving and he was telling Steve that he had in fact saw a ghost then told him about the man who was fixing the clock. I kinda noticed it at first, but nothing really stood out so i just glossed over it, but that shit was dope. Lil small details like that

then i guess the dad's promise was that he would die so his wife wouldnt be alone. Thats crazy too

this was a good ass show!!

it was funny how after his pops said something you saw that nigga every other scene lol.
I wonder if it's just a one off limited series or theres another season. This was dope.

Mannnnnn

that fucking scene in episode 8 where theo and shirley are driving to the house to find Luke and are arguing then dead Nell interrupts them screaming in the backseat.. shit fucking got me lmao. Was pitch black in my room and tv was loud as hell. Almost passed out.

This show is so fucking GOAT tho. I still got 2 episodes to watch, but the writers and director cant just leave this shit on season 1. I'd imagine they wrap up the story of hill house at the end, but hopefully they do an anthology and season 2 can be an entirely different story and cast. Or keep the cast in new roles, they are all awesome. Or if they figure a way to do season 2 of hill house I wouldn't even be mad, but these folks need to keep this shit up. I havent enjoyed anything horror wise in a long time like I enjoy this.

Pretty sure season 2 will be probably a prequel about the Hill family

Im surprised the bent neck lady episode didnt get a bigger reaction from yall.. That shit tripped me out the fact that she was essentially

haunting herself

since she was a kid

Was waiting at least a week until we can have a spoiler free conversation

Back