Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu The Handmaid's Tale (Season 5)

Dont try to play me when bof our favorite character was Cersei

I already said who my favorite/the best was and it wasn't aunt lydia...

Mrs waterford and emily>>>>>>>>>>

The rest of them niggas filler

Dont try to play me when bof our favorite character was Cersei

I already said who my favorite/the best was and it wasn't aunt lydia...

Mrs waterford and emily>>>>>>>>>>

The rest of them niggas filler

Wait wait wait, our? I thought u hated Cersei lol

And fuck no lol , mrs Waterford is largely responsible for the world they're living in and now she's suffering in it. Epitome of a smart dumb mf.

Wait wait wait, our? I thought u hated Cersei lol

And fuck no lol , mrs Waterford is largely responsible for the world they're living in and now she's suffering in it. Epitome of a smart dumb mf.
Smh cersei been my favorite character.

That's why mrs waterford the best character. She's in a prison of her own making and it's good, layered material.
Emily is the real revolutionary. June just be playing at it.

Smh cersei been my favorite character.

That's why mrs waterford the best character. She's in a prison of her own making and it's good, layered material.
Emily is the real revolutionary. June just be playing at it.

She's the best character because she fell for her own boobietrap? She's an idiot who thinks she's smarter than she is.

What makes it worse is her idiocracy didnt only ruin her life, but every woman of her generation and the generation that follows.

Man wth is june doing with the shotgun? Howcime she cant just sit there and stfu??

I had to pause the shit, I'm nervous lol

Just finished season 2.

Fire show, idk how I feel about the finale tho. I dont see mrs Waterford just giving her kid away like that. She's been waiting her while fuckin life to become a mother, she ain't just giving her baby away. If it's about protecting the baby, she would be doing it under her supervision and on her terms.

Outside of that, solid show.

Watching ep 1 season 3..... this shit went left and weird fast af.

Not really feeling the direction the show has taken the last 2 eps.

I wish I wrote it in here before it was revealed but I knew homie with the glasses was a "good guy".

June means well but she's stubborn af. She better start taking heed to the shit glasses be saying.

I'm on ep 2 and I'm back comfortable with the direction. It was looking shaky for a sec tho

Back