Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu The Handmaid's Tale (Season 5)

Nah fuck that. Acting like you love your situation is a coping mechanism. It's a side effect of trauma. Look how she snapped, she wasn't alright. I felt for sis lol.

yo fuck all that noise, just cuz shes black dont mean she get a pass that hoe was the absolute worst...that bitch was basically samuel jacksons char from django unchained. Im glad she died i wish her death was more painful

yo fuck all that noise, just cuz shes black dont mean she get a pass that hoe was the absolute worst...that bitch was basically samuel jacksons char from django unchained. Im glad she died i wish her death was more painful
Dog you get killed for just being in the vicinity of any kinda resistance. Should she have stfu and let june cook? Yes. But we not gon dismiss the climate they're in.

Plus the black chick had like 5 kids that were taken away from her. Look at Janine after having 1 kid. She was fucked in the head.

Dog you get killed for just being in the vicinity of any kinda resistance. Should she have stfu and let june cook? Yes. But we not gon dismiss the climate they're in.

Plus the black chick had like 5 kids that were taken away from her. Look at Janine after having 1 kid. She was fucked in the head.

No excuses. Bitch was wack and happy af to be a snitch. Had nothing to do with the kids or fear of death. She fell for the okie doke and believed. She was on code.

I think yall forget some of them believed. Mostly the wives obviously but ofmatthew believed and was loyal to Gilead. It was only when she got Hannah's Martha killed everyone switched up and started bullying her and fucking with her. Then lydia tried to reassign her and she really lost it.

And Janine was fucked from like episode 2-3 after lydia knocked her eye out. All of them feel that way about their yutes so I don't really factor that in. She was already prone to act out. Lydia beat her back into infancy tho.

Stopped watching due to family issues.

Im on ep 3 now, this shits getting good.

It seems far fetched but something like what happened at her job can really go down. Especially with a mf like trump in office.
shit man

there are so many parallels between this show and real life

and at the root cause, white men and the women who love them, but I don't wanna give anything away

I'm still on season 2

Just finished ep 3. They sewed Emily's pussy closed?

Yooo, when the plane got shot up before it could take off :cry:

So they did a suicide mission killing dozens of their own and didnt even kill the 1 nigga the whole mission was for?

:uhhuh6:

The 1 eye chick = best character on the show after june

Back