Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu The Handmaid's Tale (Season 5)

Why the fuck you like that evil bitch anyway?
I forgot that's you're type, Cersei
She was the best character on the show. And the way s2 ended and the previews for s3 had you thinkin she was seeing how wack Gilead was and do something about it. Nah she did all this bullshit for that baby that ain't even hers. Tf. I guess.

And june is the woat protagonist. Gettin everybody maimed or killed cuz she wana be dumb and selfish.

She was the best character on the show. And the way s2 ended and the previews for s3 had you thinkin she was seeing how wack Gilead was and do something about it. Nah she did all this bullshit for that baby that ain't even hers. Tf. I guess.

And june is the woat protagonist. Gettin everybody maimed or killed cuz she wana be dumb and selfish.
Yeah, they built her up to tear her right down. She's always been a shit person though. Like a mother that turns a blind eye to her molester boyfriend.

June be on that extra crash dummy shit, never things before she acts

last post in here but Clay Jensen gets the vote for worst protagonist in a TV series

Back