Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu The Handmaid's Tale (Season 5)

Great show, the best one on Hulu.

And no one can talk shit about June. After Gilead falls, they'll build statues of her. She's on her Tubman shit right now. No other Martha was able to orchestrate getting that many kids out and she did all this as a Handmaid no less. She also is willing to catch a body with no fucks given. June a muthafuckin G and a legend in the Resistance.

I know we ain't supposed to like aunt lydia but she's funny af to me lol

It's funny she was growing on me then they soured her character again. Same with mrs Waterford.

I was back to hating both those bitches by the end of season 3. I wanted to see lydia get clapped in the grocery store.

That black girl tho... it fucked with me that amongst all them white characters a black character has been the character I've hated the most so far on the show. That fucked with me for a few episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great show, the best one on Hulu.

And no one can talk shit about June. After Gilead falls, they'll build statues of her. She's on her Tubman shit right now. No other Martha was able to orchestrate getting that many kids out and she did all this as a Handmaid no less. She also is willing to catch a body with no fucks given. June a muthafuckin G and a legend in the Resistance.
Fuck june. Everything she touches goes to shit. The martha network was up and running and took years to build. Here her and her white privilege ass come bogarting shit and the first time she deals with them somebody get shot. Man hell nah. She be doing the most and barely gets punished for it either. Meanwhile bitches gettin thrown on the wall and she walking around freely. Like make it make sense.

Outside of the first few eps, 1 or 2 in the middle and the finale, s3 was some bullshit.

Good to see a thread for this show.

I was the 1st person to make a thread for s1 in the IC. It got no love.

haven't started s3 yet tho

Last edited:
Fuck june. Everything she touches goes to shit. The martha network was up and running and took years to build. Here her and her white privilege ass come bogarting shit and the first time she deals with them somebody get shot. Man hell nah. She be doing the most and barely gets punished for it either. Meanwhile bitches gettin thrown on the wall and she walking around freely. Like make it make sense.

Outside of the first few eps, 1 or 2 in the middle and the finale, s3 was some bullshit.

How many kids were on that plane? Yea June fucked some shit up but she was the one that met with the Asian dude with the plane. That move alone and what she pulled off erases all her past transgressions.

She's did. After child birth.
But fuck that Stepford wife ass, happy to be a slave ass bitch. She is the real reason the Martha died, she snitched them out.
Nah fuck that. Acting like you love your situation is a coping mechanism. It's a side effect of trauma. Look how she snapped, she wasn't alright. I felt for sis lol.

I'm all for the handmaids having a code and sticking together but let's keep it real...june wanted to get her daughter out which is understandable....but her daughter was in the best possible position of any kid in gilead. She was the daughter of a commander and loved by her fake mama and her martha. She was protected so that shoulda made her fall back and lay low til she could put a more ironclad plan together. What does she do? Put a rush order on shit for no reason and get niggas killed. I'm with the no snitchin but fuck it if she wasnt doin anything there'd be nothing to tell.

Nah fuck that. Acting like you love your situation is a coping mechanism. It's a side effect of trauma. Look how she snapped, she wasn't alright. I felt for sis lol.

I'm all for the handmaids having a code and sticking together but let's keep it real...june wanted to get her daughter out which is understandable....but her daughter was in the best possible position of any kid in gilead. She was the daughter of a commander and loved by her fake mama and her martha. She was protected so that shoulda made her fall back and lay low til she could put a more ironclad plan together. What does she do? Put a rush order on shit for no reason and get niggas killed. I'm with the no snitchin but fuck it if she wasnt doin anything there'd be nothing to tell.
So you mad a June for trying to get her daughter out of a place that doesn't allow women to read and makes them get married at 15? You mad she was talking to and trying to set up a more ironcclad plan with her daughter's Martha?
I understand the the other chick was coping with her terrible life, but once your coping starts rubbing up against my life and gets people killed. I have no pitty for you. You were too weak for me and mine.

So you mad a June for trying to get her daughter out of a place that doesn't allow women to read and makes them get married at 15? You mad she was talking to and trying to set up a more ironcclad plan with her daughter's Martha?
I understand the the other chick was coping with her terrible life, but once your coping starts rubbing up against my life and gets people killed. I have no pitty for you. You were too weak for me and mine.
No I'm sayin gettin her out wasnt an urgent matter. She had time to make a better plan cuz she was looked out for. She ain't got her daughter now so what difference does it make. She fucked up her daughter's whole position too cuz she got moved and doesnt know where she is.

Back