Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

View attachment 1244158

I don’t know shit about this series
I wasn’t going to try it out
I also don’t hear anyone talk about it
Yakuza as a series harkens back to a more arcadey time before games became movies.

You’re in a city beating up niggas harassing women, saving cats from trees while being the greatest warrior etc. that type of shit.

The Like a Dragon shit is a turn-based spinoff but it’s just as fun…endless mini-games.

Also the absolute closest you can get to Japan without actually going to Japan.

I might recommend Yakuza Kiwami 1 or Yakuza 0 to start but u can jump in there too since it’s a different storyline in the same universe.

You’ll do this and then save a woman from committing suicide 2 minutes later.

Yakuza as a series harkens back to a more arcadey time before games became movies.

You’re in a city beating up niggas harassing women, saving cats from trees while being the greatest warrior etc. that type of shit.

The Like a Dragon shit is a turn-based spinoff but it’s just as fun…endless mini-games.

Also the absolute closest you can get to Japan without actually going to Japan.

I might recommend Yakuza Kiwami 1 or Yakuza 0 to start but u can jump in there too since it’s a different storyline in the same universe.

You’ll do this and then save a woman from committing suicide 2 minutes later.

Gamepass has

Yak 0
Yak 3
Yak 4
Yak 5
Yak ??
Yak ?? Pt 2
And the new Yak

Did not know most were on gamepass, maybe I’ll try one out one day.

I never been the type of gamer to take a day off from work or skip school just to play a video game. The game will still be there when you get home, those stats don’t matter, and I need money. Some people used to do that, I’m sure some still do it today.

I remember 10+ years ago during the Xbox 360/ PS3 era I wanted a fight stick since I like playing lots of fighting games. Then I realized it would be a super waste of money. I’m not gaming for 8- 9 hours a day, I don’t sit and practice knowing every frame move, I’m not going to any tournaments, I’m not going to make any money from this, it’s not worth it. Most arcade sticks cost $200+, and I rather just get a new console.

The only dumb video game shit I did was when I was 19 and had the red ring of death on my 360. I shipped my shit off to Microsoft and had to wait 4 to 6 weeks, maybe longer for the refurbished 360. I went out and bought a Nintendo DS and two video games because I wanted to play something. I beat those two games in 2 weeks and traded it all in and got a psp and 2 other games. I beat those 2 games in about 3 weeks and kept Tekken until my console came in. Once my 360 came in I traded all the psp stuff. I look back at that like, wow I really wanted to play a game TO DAMN MUCH.

Right now I ain’t playing anything since mid December, it was blasphemous 2. Usually I play a lot of games during the winter, but this year I just want to get more important stuff cleared first. Maybe I’ll come back to gaming later this year

Let my brother hold the Xbox. Dude a casual plays 2k and fallout type shit or COD but he fucking with Starfield. And I’m still heavy on bg3. Still thinking bout a pic in the future

Back