Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

He said fuck it and bought a xbox

lol I gave the Xbox to my brother Baldurs gate held me down really the only exclusive I’ve played like that is ghost of Tsushima. God of war ain’t for me. Never did resident evil. But cyberpunk and bg3 held me down

I wouldn’t say this generation is a failure it’s just the industry is in bullshit

we had any classics drop for this system?

My memory is trash but I cant think of one cuz these niggas was making the same shit for ps4 at the same damn time.

Spiderman 2 maybe? Iono bruh
Do you wanna have this conversation by disregarding Covid or no?

I wanna know before I say anything

not quite sure what covid has to do with it but id let's hear it. im coo with discussing it with or without covid
It’s like you didn’t remember Covid pushed a lot of development back which is why 2023 was so loaded

Niggas was developing games from home lol

Also I don’t feel like telling 40 year olds about gaming right now

It’s like you didn’t remember Covid pushed a lot of development back which is why 2023 was so loaded

Niggas was developing games from home lol

Also I don’t feel like telling 40 year olds about gaming right now

I mean I could understand if you was gonna go with the supply chain shit and consoles being hard to cop for people but as far as development.. yeah you can develop from home.. you can do voiceovers and greenscreens safely. They have cloud rendering n shit.. there just aint been no classic shit droppin this go around. Even from the folks who usually drop quality shit. Especially seeing as how them covid restraints been off folks for years now.

but coo we can dead it from here lol

I mean I could understand if you was gonna go with the supply chain shit and consoles being hard to cop for people but as far as development.. yeah you can develop from home.. you can do voiceovers and greenscreens safely. They have cloud rendering n shit.. there just aint been no classic shit droppin this go around. Even from the folks who usually drop quality shit. Especially seeing as how them covid restraints been off folks for years now.

but coo we can dead it from here lol
Can I hear the classics from 2016-2020 please?

I’ll just move this into another thread later which is why I didn’t want to have this here so don’t worry

Back