Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

If you’re Hunting for fish and helping at the restaurant, I can see how gardening would be ehh though

Keep that shit over there at stardew valley

That's true and that's what a lot of people's complaints be. They would just prefer sticking to the original script than doing all that extra shit. It makes sense

Lmao idk man if someone told me to get a $20 game on sale during the holiday season I might think he calling me broke but hey that’s just me

View attachment 1204067

You just know that nigga love a good deal just based on how he took advantage of all the free stuff from those podcast giveaways.

He knew nobody else other than him was entering and said fuck it, I'm bout to get all this shit

I might pass on the steam deck and get the Asus ROG. It's a bit pricier but it's looking like a slightly better choice than the deck

Looking to get a PS5 for Christmas. I'm seeing some bundles for Spiderman 2, but it's looking like it comes with the PS5 Slim. I've heard there might be some problems with that version, but idk. Should I just say eff it and go with that one so I atleast got a game from jump OR just get a regular PS5 and get a game later?

Looking to get a PS5 for Christmas. I'm seeing some bundles for Spiderman 2, but it's looking like it comes with the PS5 Slim. I've heard there might be some problems with that version, but idk. Should I just say eff it and go with that one so I atleast got a game from jump OR just get a regular PS5 and get a game later?
What's the issue you heard? If it's something serious I'll hold off on the slim and get the regular

What's the issue you heard? If it's something serious I'll hold off on the slim and get the regular
Some stuff about having to be connected to the internet for the disc drive and having to be connected to the internet in order to do basic functions. I'm like, what if the Sony server goes down? I'm just effed?

Back