Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Billy Corben loves having something to complain about. He needs things to be bad in Miami because if there wasn't, his shtick is gone.

Big suey was epic today

Hilarious when they started signing that papa roach song as the chickens and other 90s/2000s songs

Anytime they reference the 90s 2000s and early 2010s, it just makes me smile

Last edited:
Omg, they just let Mike Ryan ramble and ramble on yesterday’s Big Suey. Do any of u guys find that entertaining?
His current shtick is annoying, especially since I hate the Celtics

So Dan thinks that he himself has a really good ear for what is good content, and lately hes been bringing in Mike to be maximum annoying Mike. Like even when Mike is trying to chill, Dan stops everything and keeps asking Mike until Mike goes on and on.

Dans been doing this with Billy lately too. Stops whatever flow is happening to be like but Billy what do you think about this. Most of the time Billy doesnt give him anything.

These things are usually best when they just naturally happen and flow. Dan stopping stuff and forcing them been making them annoying. Imo

So Dan thinks that he himself has a really good ear for what is good content, and lately hes been bringing in Mike to be maximum annoying Mike. Like even when Mike is trying to chill, Dan stops everything and keeps asking Mike until Mike goes on and on.

Dans been doing this with Billy lately too. Stops whatever flow is happening to be like but Billy what do you think about this. Most of the time Billy doesnt give him anything.

These things are usually best when they just naturally happen and flow. Dan stopping stuff and forcing them been making them annoying. Imo

it wasnt the best week for the show. Happy that Amin made a few appearances this week in studio

Heat Homer Mike backpedaling since that Game 5 lost has been hilarious, but I wonder what will he say if the Heat win Game 7.

He already lost his hedge bet with Celtics in 6. If the Heat lose tonight, Monday will be awesome.

Back