Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

Man, fuck Mike Ryan. I hope Dan does not listen to him. I dont need this show delivering Skip Bayless like takes bcos they need to grow their Youtube channel, smh. Fucking Mike Ryan will hire Will Cain if he had the chance.

That Michele Tafoya interview, wow. Ok Mike Ryan, I see u. Maybe I will tone down my slander.

But based on Mike’s comments a few shows ago about getting “moments” like this to grow the YouTube channel, this might all be contrived. Idk.

Yesterday’s show was so so perfect. That’s the show I like. Don’t want Mike to push the show too far away from that.

I really can’t stand Amin on most of his other enterprises (His basketball related stuff, BOMM, and cinephobe), but dude really works well on the main show. Works well with the shipping container.

Might be blasphemy, but during today’s LOUR, I caught myself thinking Amin replacing Stugotz permanently will probably upgrade the show.

the hypocrisy between monday and tuesday show rubbed me the wrong way.

Maybe it was done in just but still, it shows people change up depending on their argument.

SMH at referring to Tiger as a "gentlemen" trying to prop him up because they don't like Norman/other golfers taking Saudi money.

Back