Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz

What is his audience? Was thinking about this the other day when I saw a bunch of folks shitting on him in the NBA thread. If he does not have the black male demo, who does he really have?

I am like @SportsByRo , I can stand him in small doses. But I never really liked his fit with the Lebatard show, so I don’t want him anywhere near Meadowlark, lol. Hopefully his HBO show goes on for years (do any of u guys watch it?)

I have never watched his HBO show. I liked him on Highly Questionable, him and Dan played off each other well. I gave that show with him and Pablo a chance in it's early days but I disliked Pablo and the two of them didn't have any chemistry.

I liked the show with him and Pablo and Bomani on highly questionable. Not sure what he would do differently if he joins Meadowlark

Yeah, the way he signed off on his last podcast made it seem like he done at ESPN.

I don't get the smoke some had for him in the NBA thread. I've followed all his work going back to the morning Jones. He's always been somewhat of a asshole.

If he's truly done at ESPN you can bet he'll be more ing back to Miami and work with Dan.

Bomani aint for everyone.

He gonna talk to you like he better than you, and either you find the comedy in that, or you hate that.

With that said, I only listen to his Foxworth Fridays episodes of the right time regularly. Other than that, I put him on when I got nothing else to listen too.

That said, he cool with me. Im not gonna go out and look for more Bomani, and not gonna watch his show, but I hope he finds success.

What happened to Miko Grimes? At one point CTG was really pushing and promoting her and her shit.....ain't heard from her in a minute.

Asked because they brought her up the other day

Last edited:
Starting to dealt some topics they just shouldn't discuss. They sou red so unqualified talking about the Garner thing the other day.

Dan pressing the guy that did the Katrina doc was cringy as fuck. Because dude never brought up the race aspect Dan kept trying to force it into the convo.

Back