Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was 56% when I first started but it's settled around 32% which is still decent (using the Guarda wallet). I posted about it in here like a month or two ago.

I'll take the ONG from staking while the gettings good then flip it to something else if need be
I pull once/week from my Harmony One on Guarda and Binance BNB on TrustWallet to dump into Cardano, or gamble on ShitCoins. My ONE/BNB balances stay the same, but I get free $ to FreeRoll with lol.

Only 7.25% and 20% respectively, but we’re talking 10-20 cent transaction fees. Last time I checked, ONT was Ethereum BlockChain. My cheap ass would withdraw interest once/month if it was $5-$10 to move that shit lol

I pull once/week from my Harmony One on Guarda and Binance BNB on TrustWallet to dump into Cardano, or gamble on ShitCoins. My ONE/BNB balances stay the same, but I get free $ to FreeRoll with lol.

Only 7.25% and 20% respectively, but we’re talking 10-20 cent transaction fees. Last time I checked, ONT was Ethereum BlockChain. My cheap ass would withdraw interest once/month is it was $5-$10 to move that shit lol

Only fee I ever saw was .5 ONG to move ONT around

The Binance Pad is “staking”. Except instead of BNB, you get coins before they hit the market. Insane returns, but I got lucky with OG account not checked for identification. Americans missing out on a LOT if they dunno a foreigner they can trust to open Binance Global for them.

Only fee I ever saw was .5 ONG to move ONT around

That’s wassup. They musta branched off from ETH. I know 2017 they were ETH ERC-20, but I ain’t checked in years lol. Yeah, pull the interest and gamble. Your ONT stake will never change.

I have some ADA, how do i choose a stake pool?

Pool: Prophet
Ticker: XPPX

There’s 2,500+ of us. Your choice. I will soon be dropping Cardano NFTs into delegates’ addresses and donating 10% to Save the Children. To most SPOs, this is a cash grab, but I’m really about this life. I put people on and share info. Whether my pool has $100,000 delegated, or $62,000,000 max saturation…

Pool: Prophet
Ticker: XPPX

There’s 2,500+ of us. Your choice. I will soon be dropping Cardano NFTs into delegates’ addresses and donating 10% to Save the Children. To most SPOs, this is a cash grab, but I’m really about this life. I put people on and share info. Whether my pool has $100,000 delegated, or $62,000,000 max saturation…

Hit me off with an NFT and I'll dip in the pool

Hit me off with an NFT and I'll dip in the pool
I can’t. Gotta be next week along with the others. People been in the pool for 1.5 months, so even me dropping to everyone at the same time is actually hooking you up. You first would be disrespectful to the OGs…

I can’t. Gotta be next week along with the others. People been in the pool for 1.5 months, so even me dropping to everyone at the same time is actually hooking you up. You first would be disrespectful to the OGs…

Interesting. We can take this to DMs but if I drop more than your top OG I'm not going to be rewarded? Even though I have literally thousands of pools to choose from?

Interesting. We can take this to DMs but if I drop more than your top OG I'm not going to be rewarded? Even though I have literally thousands of pools to choose from?

Naw, our pool don’t work like that. Everyone gets rewarded from me equally. However, the Cardano protocol rewards delegates in ADA relative to how much you stake. If it was all about $, I woulda kept my ADA on Binance and collected my 7,000 free ADA from them while sending a “Fuck You” to Charles Hoskinson and all other Cardano holders that are hoping for more decentralization and taking the #1 spot by passing up Ethereum and Bitcoin. Plus I wouldn’t have to pay for a website or spend hours/day marketing our pool on Twitter lol.

Sadly, Binance and most in this space are greedy. Dunno shit about their investment. They just DickRide picks from YouTube “crypto gurus” and TikTokers who are just hyping coins to dump on their fans later lol. They don’t understand that sociopaths will gladly pay you 1% more than others just to fuck you outta 50% down the line lol. Actually, Binance just made pool #80 today. CZ a billionaire and pledged like 2 fucking ADA. And it’s gonna get fully saturated (62M ADA). 90% are uninformed. Trust me, you don’t want this.

BF2742C6-0CA1-44AE-98A1-0F598CB89FCD.png
96F70C85-800C-4BE6-BFC3-725D947BCD15.jpeg

You see, thousands of eyes are on this thread. I’ve made hundreds of posts. I don’t get paid for it, but I know my people are listening and one step closer to financial freedom. Stake with me, or don’t. Your choice. Just remember who put you onto this wave a couple hours ago, tho. Many didn’t even know about Cardano staking, getting free ADA from voting, SPO NFT drops, Gougen era, Alonzo smart contracts 12SEP21 after us waiting for over 5 years lol. That’s your reward. Information. NFTs are a bonus. Remember, the game is to be sold, not told. But if there’s a way to get freebies, I know it, and I share it with my delegates.

I give out some of my $auce here and there in this thread, but imma eventually bounce and concentrate on our Telegram/Twitter. But if that ain’t enough for you, feel free to delegate elsewhere. Just ensure the SPO has your best interests in mind and can answer your questions if you’re in a jam, gives you updates on free guap, etc.

The 10,000ADA or whatever you gonna drop at his 62M pool (5%) may be worth more than the 4% my pool may pay out. So you’ll get 500 free ADA instead of 400 from me. But time is money. All the BS you gonna go through and questions/research over the next year prolly ain’t worth the extra 100ADA from an unresponsive SPO. I can tell you right now, most SPOs ain’t even gonna respond. All they care about is the moolah. Hell, this one post right here is more than most SPOs care to type up for their delegates all year lol.

Back