Welcome To aBlackWeb

I been trying to figure out my exit plan for when shit pops off for real.

Like what exchange(s) im gonna cash out on.. and how ima claim the shit etc.

By the time we get there, you gonna already know how. Or I’ll give you the $auce…

Hint*
I’ve always stressed for brovas to get an LLC and if they wanna go GodMode, a NonProfit. Just like the Jews…😎

If anyone is interested, imma gamble on this Catalst joint. If you have more than 500ADA, the tab will pop up in your Yoroi wallet soon. You actually get PAID to vote. FRFR. I’m the guy wanting a grant to launch a BTC StableCoin on the Cardano BlockChain. I’ll also launch a farm on BSC for more exposure. For those confused, Catalyst is like grants. Not like student loans. You ain’t gotta pay them $hit$ back. Thanks in advance!

LOL!!! The audacity of these 2021 TikTok CryptoNiggaz to think they can keep up with the God.

Stock forum thread bet still open too, and NoFUCKINGbody except @tocika4618 fucking with me. #OnGod. $100,000 USD. @AZTG can be the escrow. Lemme fucking guess. CRICKETS….

Anyone hop on the cryptopunk hype yet or nah? If yes, would love to hear a brief description on how it works !

If you’re rich, buy one. If not, wait for the next solid avatar protocol. 10,000 were made and AirDropped. Each a 1:1 NFT with different characteristics. Now they are priceless lol. I passed on a free CryptoPunk. Win some, lose some…

Kinda shaky, but after our 1st month, URRBODY is up 10% (not counting +5% delegator bonus). Mathematically speaking, this would take 150 YEARS At a bank (0.01%APY).

Not saying to go all in. Just saying if you have disposable income, pick winner$…

BC38B169-07C4-46B9-9201-924C3C2293FF.jpeg

Back