Welcome To aBlackWeb

ADA comin’ for that ass, tho. #5 coin by marketcap and has no smart contracts until August. 71%+ staked. Locked away. WTF you think gonna happen when a percentage of every single transaction goes back to SPOs/delegators? SupplyShock.

Revenge is the #1 motivator. We all know the Charles/Vitalik story before he left Ethereum. Plus, if Cardano don’t bubble, how Charles gonna finance his THOT addiction? LOL!!!

B1E04CDA-A855-4F1B-87DE-4FE32F457689.jpeg C54F3AE8-44CC-45F8-B4FC-3017D1300161.jpeg 524C6FA8-9B3F-48AA-9171-56CF8CC65E88.jpeg

How can you lose? Sure, 1 outta 1,000 ShitCoins 100x. I ain’t got type for dat. Rather bet on Harmony or Algorand. Disgustingly underpriced legit ProofOfStake protocols…

Yeah I have a few altcoins(not ready to call them all shitcoins) that I need to re-evaluate if I want to keep or just convert

I mean, don’t get it twisted. I got crypto dust left everywhere and a ton of wallets. 2031 300VTHO prolly $10 and I’ll transfer while bored on the SubWay, high, or on the shitter…🤷🏽‍♂️

Aw $hit. The official VeChain wallet has a spending password. I forgot it. Just like my Cardano I forgot and had $XX,XXX locked up since 2019 until I cracked it 😂🤷🏽‍♂️🙊🤷🏽‍♂️

Only a few $1,000 tho. I’ll survive…

ETH, BTC and ADA are my top tokens atm

Same. I buy these 3 regularly. Every 2 weeks. Idgaf bout no price. Bout the same amount when btc was 60k, bought the same amount when btc was 30k, and will buy the same amount when btc is 1Ms.

Same with the other two.

I also got $500 in some shitcoins.

Fam I think I got 84,000,000 safemoon tokens for $300 months ago.

If that shit ever gets to a $1 a pop yall wont ever see me or hear from me again

Same. I buy these 3 regularly. Every 2 weeks. Idgaf bout no price. Bout the same amount when btc was 60k, bought the same amount when btc was 30k, and will buy the same amount when btc is 1Ms.

Same with the other two.

If that shit ever gets to a $1 a pop yall wont ever see me or hear from me again

I been trying to figure out my exit plan for when shit pops off for real.

Like what exchange(s) im gonna cash out on.. and how ima claim the shit etc.

Same with the other two.

That's that "Off the Grid" money if that happened wit me. Only people who gonna know where I be is my dad, and sis & her family. THAT'S IT! Lol

Back