Binance. Staking BNB gets you coins before they’re even listed. Matic, Axie, Harmony… All them $hit$ were given out for free in LaunchPad back in the day.

Last edited:
Anybody in the business of Creating Strong nodes? I'm interested in it but curious if anyone has some experience with it.. Sounds like a nice passive income stream

Anybody in the business of Creating Strong nodes? I'm interested in it but curious if anyone has some experience with it.. Sounds like a nice passive income stream
Yeah. It’s all I been talking about over the last few months. If you’re serious about this, review this thread. If you hate reading, delegate to Prophet (XPPX) Cardano Stake Pool and I’ll speed you up…

5820B182-E112-4E92-B8A8-8886E5A30302.jpeg EBAB770D-1B94-4B5A-BC15-8DB056422976.jpeg

How it started vs how it finished. We done smutted out ~1,000 pools in ONE fucking month. I ‘m coming for that #1 spot. You’ve been warned. I don’t wanna see no “Man, I shoulda fucked with you in 2021!”

LOL! IDGAF. I been hearing that since 2014 and Bitcoin $250. 2017 Cardano 2 cents. Scared Money don’t make no money. XPPX Doubters, stay broke. I know my fucking $hit.#OnGod…

7592B18C-D246-4236-868D-9E2BF9754251.jpeg
2E52B4AF-AF1C-455F-8A34-D91DC85EAB20.jpeg

Cardano pumping two days in a row:

church-praise-the-lord.gif

Buy $400 in BTC/ETH/ADA, whatever. Now you have $400 in crypto AND $50 in Bitcoin (FREE). Stake your coins on their website for a month for 5%+ interest. Get the guap, then withdraw your $hit after 30 days. Wash/Rinse/Repeat… 🤷🏽‍♂️

Join Celsius Network using my referral code 168031c413 when signing up and earn $50 in BTC with your first transfer of $400 or more! #UnbankYourself

168031c413

While I fuck with ETH, BTC and ADA... im still gonna put some more bread into ONT.. just based offa the staking apy right now

ONT been around for ages. Got a lil following. Yeah, you can’t lose with a high APY and legit protocol. What %?

• Goat
Reactions: Inori
ONT been around for ages. Got a lil following. Yeah, you can’t lose with a high APY and legit protocol. What %?

It was 56% when I first started but it's settled around 32% which is still decent (using the Guarda wallet). I posted about it in here like a month or two ago.

I'll take the ONG from staking while the gettings good then flip it to something else if need be

• Goat
Reactions: M4nh4tt4n
31%+ + on Guarda. Good LAWD!!!

View attachment 614312

tried to tell yall in May
Anyone familiar with the Guarda wallet(https://guarda.com/) ?

I found out about it while fuckin around trying to stake Ontology(ONT).. I didnt read closely enough and apparently in order to stake you need Ontology Gas(ONG).

I ended up using ChangeNow(https://changenow.io/) to get some ONG and saw the Guarda wallet...

Exodus stakes ONT for around 12% APY...

Guarda saying their APY is 56.2%
View attachment 546889

Gonna do some more research...