Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol at least you aint in the red anymore. give it some time tho and im sure you'll see better returns.

How many different coins you have in your portfolio if you dont mind me asking?
I have 5 Etherium, Cardano, Shiba Inu, Tron, Vechain

I had polka dot but didn’t have a lot of coins so I said fuck it and converted it to cardano

I was only in the red the whole time because when I bought Etherium it was months ago back when it was at $3500

Whole time I was heated because I coulda got almost two coins for the price of one had I waited like a month lol

I have 5 Etherium, Cardano, Shiba Inu, Tron, Vechain

I had polka dot but didn’t have a lot of coins so I said fuck it and converted it to cardano

I was only in the red the whole time because when I bought Etherium it was months ago back when it was at $3500

Whole time I was heated because I coulda got almost two coins for the price of one had I waited like a month lol

Ah damn! That's just shitty timing.

Bad timing or not you hold on long enough you'll see some profits.

I remember buying some ETH in 2017.. I thought that shit was expensive at like $350 a coin then.. and here we are now with that shit floating around $3300..

Hold the line bruh lol

Why is it so hard to buy ADA in NY? I hate it here.

giphy.gif

In crypto, no task is hard. Download SafePal. Send all your coins there. Download Yoroi. Get off of exchanges.

Hit up SafePal’s anonymous BackDoor to Binance. Trade whatever for Cardano. Send to your Yoroi wallet. Problem $olved.

5B5DF25B-6B58-4C4C-9C4B-F26AFD14E70E.jpeg

Yah same here.

I thought the price woulda dipped with that news.....but nothing yet.

If folks freak out and sell their ETH for ADA we might see 3.00+ over the weekend lol

I copped 500 more ADA during the dip and added to my pool pledge lol

Has anyone had this problem with Coinbase before? I bought $500 worth of ada and tried to send it to Yoroi wallet. While Coinbase was processing the transaction i got an error saying close the app and to checkmy network connection also adding that my coins were safe. So i close the app and it shows a balance but the number of ada it’s showing me to have is 0.the weird part is it’s showing me to have a balance of 400 some but i don’t have any coins in my wallet. This happened 27aug21 i sent them a emails same day waiting on a response
4A1D4C2B-42D9-4E94-99C9-E7693912D51C.png 047A898D-EBB0-43CE-895F-F1F6ED9890A2.png 893DE592-A004-4F1A-ADC8-111331E1E689.png

Has anyone had this problem with Coinbase before? I bought $500 worth of ada and tried to send it to Yoroi wallet. While Coinbase was processing the transaction i got an error saying close the app and to checkmy network connection also adding that my coins were safe. So i close the app and it shows a balance but the number of ada it’s showing me to have is 0.the weird part is it’s showing me to have a balance of 400 some but i don’t have any coins in my wallet. This happened 27aug21 i sent them a emails same day waiting on a response
View attachment 628906View attachment 628907View attachment 628915

Havent had that happen before, but try clicking "ADA Wallet" and look at your history. You should be able to click the transaction to see where it was sent and the status of the transaction. You can even view it on block explorer

Havent had that happen before, but try clicking "ADA Wallet" and look at your history. You should be able to click the transaction to see where it was sent and the status of the transaction. You can even view it on block explorer
Thanks for that. They’re delaying my transaction until aug 30th unless i verify my ID smfh never had to do that before

Back