Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn they whitewashed the shit out of Mario. That dude is supposed to sound like chef boyardee. Itsammee! Mario!

d97ffff9-de5e-4c3c-b400-5db9b26c79fd-DeSantis_woke.jpg
There going with a Brooklyn accent before the n64 days.

War world 3 is Millenniums vs Generation Z
I feel as though Gen X is the spawn of the Millennials. Everything Gen Z is began with Millennials, and so we may be the only group to understand them. If anything those two generations will be at war with the remaining preceding groups that are still influencing culture and politics. It's happening now I suppose. Millennials and Gen Z don't care about who is gay or who loves Jesus. All of that is old folks trying to hold on to the world.

Last edited:
Idk if I’m ever gonna stop wearing a mask

I barely had the sniffles in 3 yrs

Pre Covid 2019/2020 feels like it was 10 yrs ago

Mid looking people are never taking them off. They're low key up because of the pandemic. Mids were able to move around freely. Shit even I didn't shave or get a haircut for like 2 years during the pandemic cause I was rarely outside and when I was there were mask mandates. It was when I finally got my haircut I realized people might have been thinking I was some mid the whole time too.

So what I'm saying is if you wearing a mask in 2022 you probably some mid.

Good morning.

Mid looking people are never taking them off. They're low key up because of the pandemic. Mids were able to move around freely. Shit even I didn't shave or get a haircut for like 2 years during the pandemic cause I was rarely outside and when I was there were mask mandates. It was when I finally got my haircut I realized people might have been thinking I was some mid the whole time too.

So what I'm saying is if you wearing a mask in 2022 you probably some mid.

Good morning.
Lmfao

It's facts tho. Only that gotta be on point is their eyes. As long as they didn't have a lazy eye it's been blessed for them.
You was thuggin.that no haircut shit ended in summer 2020 for me.

I got clippers so I never had a caveman beard

I damn sure don't wear a mask to hide my face ...at least not in this scenario

Shit like this is crazy to me.

I'm so torn on it. On one hand, when I was coming up, shit like that was normal. If a dude saw a chick he thought was attractive, he'd shoot his shot. If she wasn't interested, she'd let that be known, and he'd move on. Nowadays, you see chicks talking about how uncomfortable they are with that shit especially when they are at work. It makes me wonder if that shit was always wrong, or if today's world is so different that it has become wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back