Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit like this is crazy to me.

I'm so torn on it. On one hand, when I was coming up, shit like that was normal. If a dude saw a chick he thought was attractive, he'd shoot his shot. If she wasn't interested, she'd let that be known, and he'd move on. Nowadays, you see chicks talking about how uncomfortable they are with that shit especially when they are at work. It makes me wonder if that shit was always wrong, or if today's world is so different that it has become wrong.

When I use to rideshare, I’d pick up strippers at strip clubs and take them to their hotels. A few years ago I took this 20 year old to her hotel. When I pulled up she jumped in the front seat and told me to hurry up and drive because too many men would ask her to take her to her car smh. I feel bad for them

When I use to rideshare, I’d pick up strippers at strip clubs and take them to their hotels. A few years ago I took this 20 year old to her hotel. When I pulled up she jumped in the front seat and told me to hurry up and drive because too many men would ask her to take her to her car smh. I feel bad for them

Yeah, I feel bad for women too now that I understand what they go through a little better. I just don't know what the solution is. Take all the creeps and dangerous dudes out of the equation, and you're still going to have men that want to holla. How else would a guy even get a girl? Sure, dudes could be less aggressive and more respectful about how they do it, but that still doesn't solve the problem of some women having to put up with it all day every day.

Yeah, I feel bad for women too now that I understand what they go through a little better. I just don't know what the solution is. Take all the creeps and dangerous dudes out of the equation, and you're still going to have men that want to holla. How else would a guy even get a girl? Sure, dudes could be less aggressive and more respectful about how they do it, but that still doesn't solve the problem of some women having to put up with it all day every day.
The issue isn't them trying to holla at her, she felt uncomfortable that it was night time and they trying to follow her to her car

The issue isn't them trying to holla at her, she felt uncomfortable that it was night time and they trying to follow her to her car

lol That's hollering bruh.

I get why she was uncomfortable, but dudes asking a chick to walk her to a car is a pretty typical way of trying to open up convo and shoot the shot. I'm not saying she was wrong for feeling uncomfortable. I'm saying that there was a time when shit like that was normal, and I wonder if chicks back then felt this way too.

lol That's hollering bruh.

I get why she was uncomfortable, but dudes asking a chick to walk her to a car is a pretty typical way of trying to open up convo and shoot the shot. I'm not saying she was wrong for feeling uncomfortable. I'm saying that there was a time when shit like that was normal, and I wonder if chicks back then felt this way too.
Nah, that's creepy coming to a chick at night following her to her car.

Nah, that's creepy coming to a chick at night following her to her car.

I'm talking about a dude seeing a chick and asking if he could swing back by after she got off work and walk and talk to her. I know the dudes that she's talking about didn't exactly ask her, but they did say they wanted to walk her to her car i.e. meet up with her and walk with her. That's different from just following her to her car like you're saying. At least it was, when niggas used to do shit like that back in the day. It wasn't nearly as stalkerish as you're making it sound.

What you got questions about?

You're right.

Everything-Is-Fine-Meme-.jpeg

I'm talking about a dude seeing a chick and asking if he could swing back by after she got off work and walk and talk to her. I know the dudes that she's talking about didn't exactly ask her, but they did say they wanted to walk her to her car i.e. meet up with her and walk with her. That's different from just following her to her car like you're saying. At least it was, when niggas used to do shit like that back in the day. It wasn't nearly as stalkerish as you're making it sound.
For all she know they gonna walk with her get to the car and force themselves in with her. You shoot your shot in the store and if she give you the number you call later.

War world 3 is Millenniums vs Generation Z

Nah I believe that’ll be between Gen Z and Gen Alpha

Unfortunately Millennials will be in the crossfire

It’s crazy cause I’ve been actually doing a study on the generations all week

Gen X had it bad and had to deal with the repercussions of Boomers. Broken homes were becoming the norm and self-reliance and self-sufficiency was the thing

Millennials had to deal with the rise of the digital age and reprogram themselves from the old expectations they were raised with and had to make quick use of all the new info and social changes….which is why so many millennials are taking part in separatism

Honestly in the future I don’t see many millennials trying to put themselves out there. I think Millennials will focus more on mental health.

Gen Z kids are gonna think they have it all figured out while Gen Alpha is gonna be steps ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back