Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all she know they gonna walk with her get to the car and force themselves in with her. You shoot your shot in the store and if she give you the number you call later.

Again, it''s perfectly understandable why the shit would make her uncomfortable. That said, offering to walk a chick to her car or even home is old. I'm not talking about 80's and 90's. Like that's how niggas was operating in the 20's. It was a standard thing. So, we can agree that the shit might be out of line today. My question is more did women always feel that way or is that feeling new, and if so when did the trasition start.

Shit like this is crazy to me.

I'm so torn on it. On one hand, when I was coming up, shit like that was normal. If a dude saw a chick he thought was attractive, he'd shoot his shot. If she wasn't interested, she'd let that be known, and he'd move on. Nowadays, you see chicks talking about how uncomfortable they are with that shit especially when they are at work. It makes me wonder if that shit was always wrong, or if today's world is so different that it has become wrong.
She doesn't seem too distraught about it, lol. I'd imagine they always felt it was weird, though. How could the not? Sometimes I don't blame millennial women for "unpacking" as much shit as they do.

Women have just smartened up

I definitely do believe women are smart to avoid those situations. I just know that in the past, there was nothing really nefarious about that type of thing. A lot of dudes just took a "Closed mouth don't get fed" approach to hollering at chicks. Shit just seems different nowadays, but as always, it could be more that we're just exposed more to what truly happens than we were before.

Shit like this is crazy to me.

I'm so torn on it. On one hand, when I was coming up, shit like that was normal. If a dude saw a chick he thought was attractive, he'd shoot his shot. If she wasn't interested, she'd let that be known, and he'd move on. Nowadays, you see chicks talking about how uncomfortable they are with that shit especially when they are at work. It makes me wonder if that shit was always wrong, or if today's world is so different that it has become wrong.

It's not that it was wrong, problem is men started to use kind acts as currency with women and when they accept that currency but have nothing to offer in exchange some men freak out.

Not sure how to fix that so I don't blame any woman for being scared in that situation. We usually have 2-4 guys stay back after the club closes just to make sure all the girls get to their cars/uber safely.

It's not that it was wrong, problem is men started to use kind acts as currency with women and when they accept that currency but have nothing to offer in exchange some men freak out.

Not sure how to fix that so I don't blame any woman for being scared in that situation. We usually have 2-4 guys stay back after the club closes just to make sure all the girls get to their cars/uber safely.

Makes sense.

I'm happily out of the game, so I don't have to deal with any of this shit, but it's crazy how bad interactions between men and women seem to be now. The human race is headed for extinction.

Going crazy on food for one day didn't do that brotha harm, it was the other 364 that did him in
Nah I know but thanksgiving burst the dam

I’m not saying it’s the main reason but it was the probably the straw that broke the camel’s back

but yes you’re right the other 364 definitely

Nobody wanna talk about Hovain because he didn’t get shot but dying from a heart attack at 34 is crazy

stay healthy and exercise yall

stop going crazy on thanksgiving

see I wasnt sure what you were talking about on the discord I thought you were just being an asshole as usual. Both can be true I suppose.

a heart attack at 34? goddamn smh

On my iPhone it’s been having a warning in red in the browser when you push it saying that on this site the connection is not fully private and compromised password detected

What is that and am I the only one?

It was saying that before the site was down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back