Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And taxes are paying for all of that

Yes, but like I said, the plan takes away premium costs, copays, and deductibles. So think about it this way. M4A raises your taxes $400 a month, but you no longer have to pay that $350 a month premium. So you're really only losing $50 a month, but then factory in that you don't have to pay any copays or deductibles. That means any trips you have to urgent care, minor surgeries, or wellness checkups you have incur no cost. When you factor that in, over the course of a year, you're probably not really paying anything more than you were before and the benefit is that everyone in the country has good healthcare.

Over did it with my shopping, lol. At least I decided no on a tv. Trying to replace my old ass plasma TV but it can wait. I just bought a new TV in September. But im happy with my purchases. Only thing im gonna return is this memory foam pillow. It is not comfortable. It is hard finding a good pillow . Also bought me some Egyptian cotton sheets. I kick myself for not getting them when I was in Egypt.

Yes, but like I said, the plan takes away premium costs, copays, and deductibles. So think about it this way. M4A raises your taxes $400 a month, but you no longer have to pay that $350 a month premium. So you're really only losing $50 a month, but then factory in that you don't have to pay any copays or deductibles. That means any trips you have to urgent care, minor surgeries, or wellness checkups you have incur no cost. When you factor that in, over the course of a year, you're probably not really paying anything more than you were before and the benefit is that everyone in the country has good healthcare.
I never had to pay that much a month to begin with for health insurance. He was going to raise my taxes though

Over did it with my shopping, lol. At least I decided no on a tv. Trying to replace my old ass plasma TV but it can wait. I just bought a new TV in September. But im happy with my purchases. Only thing im gonna return is this memory foam pillow. It is not comfortable. It is hard finding a good pillow . Also bought me some Egyptian cotton sheets. I kick myself for not getting them when I was in Egypt.
May i suggest…..a hisense?

I never had to pay that much a month to begin with for health insurance. He was going to raise my taxes though

I was just throwing out numbers. I don't know what the real numbers are. I do know that a Conservative thing tank assessed the plan and concluded that it would save most Americans money. Take from that what you will.

Dude was basically playing the victim and trying to get people to feel sorry for him.

Narcissistic behavior when you think about it.

I'm still a fan of Will Smith, but there is one thing about him that I find unfortunate that may relate to narcissism. Will Smith rarely ever shares the screen with other high profile male actors. He's always the biggest face featured in films he's in. We will probably never see him apart of a star filled cast.

I'm still a fan of Will Smith, but there is one thing about him that I find unfortunate that may relate to narcissism. Will Smith rarely ever shares the screen with other high profile male actors. He's always the biggest face featured in films he's in. We will probably never see him apart of a star filled cast.
This may have more to do w the fact that he produces his joints too the bag may not be big enough

he was almost in Django and the Matrix

Have you ever realized that people who often try to appear as “really nice” are often the most narcissistic?

I have, and the worst part of it is, they seem absolutely oblivious to it.

Like, everything Will said............it was all about him.

What he was going through.........how he felt.............and on and on and on about himself.

Nothing about Chris at all.

Even the apology didn't seem to acknowledge him.

Dude apologizes to him on social media...............doesn't try to call him or anything, and basically says :

"I apologize to you."

Not, "I'm sorry about what I did to you"..............but............"I apologize to you."

It's almost as if he could've been talking to anybody.

Totally detached and impersonal.

Last edited:

That might be more business-related than anything else.

Meaning, if he's the biggest draw..........he gets the most money.

Granted, it's definitely selfish on some level.............but not necessarily narcissistic.

Then again, maybe it is.

Thin line between the two.

That might be more business-related than anything else.

Meaning, if he's the biggest draw..........he gets the most money.

Granted, it's definitely selfish on some level.............but not necessarily narcissistic.

Then again, maybe it is.

Thin line between the two.

A lot of them don’t share. Denzel don’t do movies with nobody bigger. Leo neither

I have, and the worst part of it is, they seem absolutely oblivious to it.

Like, every thing Will said............it was all about him.

What he was going through.........how he felt.............and on and on and on about himself.

Nothing about Chris at all.

Even the apology didn't seem to acknowledge him.

Dude apologizes to him on social media...............doesn't try to call him or anything, and basically says :

"I apologize to you."

Not, "I'm sorry about what I did to you"..............but............"I apologize to you."

It's almost as if he could've been talking to anybody.

Totally detached and impersonal.

Agreed….people who are “nice” tend to try to seem pleasing to others to only feed their own need to be validated…..which is ironically selfish

e0dcb60c-b4d9-438a-8476-da755777b6c0_text.gif

I was trying to think what the last movie of Leo I've seen. Had to go to IMDb

Then I see he's doing Jim Jones, Roosevelt, and Captain Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back