Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I dont understand why dude is so angry?
I told yall he actually displayed this same obsessive lunacy last year when defending biden/ attacking ice cube. It was abnormal behavior, yall didn't notice cuz yall agreed with his position but he showed obvious signs of Crazy back then

I told yall he actually displayed this same obsessive lunacy last year when defending biden/ attacking ice cube. It was abnormal behavior, yall didn't notice cuz yall agreed with his position but he showed obvious signs of Crazy back then

Oh well. I hope he gets the help he needs irl.

tbh I dont understand why dude is so angry?
I noticed he used to get sincere whenever the topic of mental health came up, like it was personal and I believe he's mentioned that he served in the middle east in the Taliban thread. I'm not sure if he came out unscathed.

• Ether
Reactions: Disanthrope
I noticed he used to get sincere whenever the topic of mental health came up, like it was personal and I believe he's mentioned that he served in the middle east in the Taliban thread. I'm not sure if he came out unscathed.

Oh wow. So he is a grown adult. I assumed he was a 15 year old fat ass white boy.

@fight back mode call up the VA and get some help bro. Some one is always willing to listen.

:js4:

There it is

This is raging PTSD

Reactions: Marc123
@fight back mode call up the VA and get some help bro. Some one is always willing to listen.
Fightback needs to go this hard at the US government for mental and psychological anguish. They probably owe him a heavy bag

Reactions: Marc123
Status
Not open for further replies.